Chapter 7

A/N: Her outfit is above!

// Sadie //

Donor's name: Sadie Tamara Fay Benson
age: 24
Height: 5'4
Date of birth: September 29th,1991
African american,Caucasian,Other [ ]

Why is it always African american,Caucasian,Or other? As if Asians and Mexicans can't be named?

I sigh to myself before crumbling my paper up. Donating my blood is on the bottom of my bucket list anyways. I'll do it another time.

I look around my hotel room before sighing again. Thursdays are usually boring for me. I usually always get Wednesdays and Thursdays off which is good I suppose,But I get bored easily. Tonight had been a different story though. Sandra had come by with a few shirts that needed to be cut up and a pair of Brie's pants which had been ripped too much and would've shown her whole right butt cheek if she'd worn it.

It only took me an hour and thirty minutes to neatly cut the shirts and fix Brie's pants back up,And that was all I had to do. And now out of boredom,I've been filling out forms that I found in the hotel room desk.

I've been working with WWE now,For a month. It should be impossible for me to get bored. We tour around constantly. We're always in a new place for god's sake. I need to stop being a home body and I need to go out and have fun...Which is what I'll do. While the superstars and divas are at their live event,I'll just go to the bar that's next to the hotel.

I smile to myself before hopping off my bed and walking towards my suitcase. I pull out a cute top and some matching shoes along with some jeans. Since I already took two showers earlier (As I said,I've been bored) all I have to do is throw the clothes on.

After putting them on,I do my hair and put on some pink lip stick. I'm really not a big fan of wearing makeup. It's too much effort and I'm not all that great at putting it on. But I do love my lipsticks!

I grin as I pick up my cell phone and the key to my hotel room,Slipping it in my pocket.

***

I laughed as Naomi told me about how her and Jimmy had gotten into an argument over who was a better wrestler. "And the next time he wanna say something like that,Imma have to give him a rear view." She smirks.

We had run into each other on the elevator and I found out that she was heading to the bar as well,So we decided that we'd walk there together. Now as we sit on a bar stool,Watching everyone else bumping and grinding and getting drunk off their butt's,I can't help but already be happy that I'd bumped into her. Naomi is very fun to talk to and very trustworthy. Of everyone here,I think she's my best friend. Well I mean we're not really best friends but still.

"Well I would definitely pay to see that match." I chuckle. "But you know who I think you should wrestle? Neville." I wiggle my brows. "Why?" She laughs. "Because you do all the flippy things,He does all the flippy things." I shrug with a giggle. "You're both athletic. It could be the match of the century. You'd man event wrestlemania with him." I chuckle before taking a sip of my beer. She shrugs.

"I've always wanted to fight Brock Lesnar." She smirks.

"Um,Why? Do you wanna die?" I ask.

"No. But see,The way I see it I could take him! And everyone says that Nikki is the female version of Brock Lesnar,But I think everyone is wrong. I oughta german suplex someone and see what people say then..." She grumbles.

I chuckle and shake my head at her. "So who would your dream match be against?" She asks.

I think for a moment.