Chapter 71

// Sadie //

I smiled to myself as I watched as Aymie,Blake,Dean and Joylynn all ripped open their presents happily. Although it's only Christmas Eve, Everyone was so excited about the presents that they decided to open one before heading to bed.

Today has been filled with a lot of fun. A failed attempt of Christmas caroling, Singing Christmas songs at the top of our lungs, Watching our favorite Christmas movies, Wearing ugly Christmas sweaters and drinking hot coco. The tree is looking beautiful and there are a crap ton of presents under it as well.

"This is beautiful." Joylynn smiles, Holding up a necklace. "Thank you,Sadie."

"No problem." I smile. "I thought you might like it." I say, Hugging her tightly. "Welcome to the family." I whisper in her ear.

"Thanks, Dean." Aymie says. He'd gotten her some cute gloves and a pair of boots she wanted but couldn't get a couple of months ago. "No problem. Thanks for your gift." He smiles. She got him a brand new cell phone with some money she'd saved up. His was tearing up and I know he's grateful to have a new one now. "My gift is the best." Blake smiles, Holding up some baby clothes. "I'm glad you like it. I promise, Not all your gifts are baby related." I smirk.

"Your turn." Aymie squeals. I smile and open the gift I was handed. "Aww oh my gosh this is so cute!" I yell, Holding up a little outfit for baby Fay. Dean sighs and shakes his head playfully while everyone else laughs. "I hope she likes it."

"Oh I know she will. I only got it for her because she's always trying to put on the baby clothes that we have, and our own clothes too!" Blake chuckles. "And I promise,Not all your presents are for the dog." He laughs.

******

"WAKE UP BITCH,IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

I groan rolling over and shoving my face into Dean's chest. I hear him let out his own little groan before suddenly, The bed begins to bounce. I peek an eye open and sigh seeing Blake jumping up and down on it.

"Blake." I whine.

"I'm sorry." He says,Stopping his jumping. "Aymie doesn't wanna jump up and down too much because of the baby so she made me do this."

"Get up you two grumpy heads!" Aymie yells. "Had you two not been banging each other wildly in all hours of the night-"

"I'll have you know that I didn't get none last night." Dean cuts in. "But this morning however..."

"Shut up Dean." I hiss, Blushing. "Fine,Fine. I'm up now." I sigh, Sitting up and swinging my legs over the bed. "Let me brush my teeth and get dressed and then me and Dean will meet you downstairs. Do not open a single present without me! Or I will have vengeance!" I warn them.

Aymie rolls her eyes before walking out with Blake close behind her. I sigh and groan dramatically. I love Christmas but without even looking at the clock I know it must be just 5:00,If that.

Oh well,Might as well just be up for the day.

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and yawn loudly before standing up to get dressed. And by get dressed I mean I throw on my favorite onesie (I have many but this one is the best one) and tie my long hair into a messy bun.

I walk to my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before coming right back out. As soon as I do I hear my cell phone ringing.