Chapter 21

// Dean //

I frown as Sadie slips on her shoes and then fluffs her hair a little. We'd woken up around two hours ago and started off our day by eating a nice breakfast and watching a bit of TV before she told me she had to start getting ready so she could go hang out with Summer.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this. First of all,I don't want to smother Sadie but in all honesty,If me and her could just stay in the hotel all day and watch TV I would not be upset with it. I just really like spending time with her. I don't want her to leave.

Second of all,I don't want to seem controlling by telling Sadie she shouldn't hang out with Summer. I don't wanna scare her away so soon. But Summer Rae is...Manipulative and repulsive too. In my opinion at least. I don't like that rat ass bitch in the least bit. But,Maybe she and Sadie will actually get along really well. I know how much Sadie wants to make more friends. She's excited about this.

"Stop pouting." Sadie giggles plopping down next to me on the couch. "It's only a couple hours. You can go to the gym while I'm gone. You won't miss me at all." She assures me,Rubbing my arm softly.

"I guess." I grumble.

"Oh don't be like that." She says.

I sigh and shrug my shoulders before leaning my head back. "Well I suppose if you'd really like to leave me..." I drift off. "But you better bring me back something from the food court!"

"Please." She rolls her eyes. "Anything I 'bring back' from the food court will be gone before I can get in the car good." She giggles. "Now I really have to go unless I want to be late. Be back in a while." She says before kissing my cheek and hopping up.

******

"So then I just-" Paige cuts herself off as she tries to focus on flipping me over onto the mat. There's some new move she wants me to help her with and at first I was okay with helping her but now,My back is starting to hurt. I believe I've underestimated the power that she has. I feel bad for her opponents.

"Look,This has been fun but I'm going to stop now before I die." I groan,Standing up again. She shrugs. "Thanks Ambrose. You're not as much of a bitch as everyone thinks you are." She smirks.

"Ah. Nice and blunt." I smile sarcastically before rolling my eyes at her. "Look,I've been bored today. That's the only reason I agreed to help you. If you ever ask me for help again I'll shove you over and keep on walking." I spat.

She rolls her eyes before flipping me off and sliding out of the ring.

I crawl out of the ring too and head up the ramp so I can go get a shower. After going to the gym for an hour and then coming here for a hour,I'm feeling tired and in desperate need of some food. The time isn't passing by quick enough and no matter what I do and how hard I try,I can't stand still and stick to doing one thing to save my soul.

I'm missing Sadie.

But hopefully she's out having a lot of fun.

"Hurry up and shower ambrose. We're hungry." Roman and Seth say walking towards me. I nod silently.

// Sadie //

I laugh as Summer tells me about an encounter she had with a fan at the airport a few weeks ago. So far I've been having a really great time with Summer. I was looking forward to this but I was also worried that me and Summer wouldn't get along like I thought we would. Lucky for me,I was worried for nothing.

Summer is a lot nicer than I would've thought and she's hilarious when she wants to be.

Since being in the mall,We've went shopping in a couple stores,Took a lot of selfies for our social media accounts,And we've talked about everything we could think of. I've been enjoying myself so much that I kind of hate to go,But it's been around three hours now and I wanna get back to the hotel before Dean has a fit. Not that I mind though. I've missed him a lot today though I've been having a great time with Summer.

"We've gotta do this again sometime!" I smile. "Thanks for the great time. I'm glad we did this."

"Me too." She smiles,Giving me a side hug. "I was nervous because not a lot of people seem to like me and I don't have a lot of friends here..." She frowns. "Thank you for giving me a chance though. It means a lot to me."

I smile sympathetically at her before nodding. "Yeah,No it was great. If you ever need a friend to talk to you know where to find me." I smile.

After saying our final goodbyes,I head out to the car and begin to drive back to the hotel. I've had a great time with Summer but I can't wait to get back to my man. Gosh does that feel good. My man.

A/N: I promised an update and it's crappy but here it is. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to update my books (Good updates,Not short chapters!) but I've been hella busy lately.