What's Happening To Me?

~Later That Night~

Andreas's POV:

I heard Toni screaming and yelling my name. I woke up immediately.

"Baby? Toni!!" I yell, seeing her sweaty. Her face is swelling. I stare at her chest to see if she's breathing. I see her chest moving up and down. Then I ran to the closet.

I puts on a tank top and sweatpants. I put on my sandals. I pick Toni up and grabs my keys, rushing down stairs.

"Baby, stay with me please!!"

I get out the door, locking it. I put Toni in the back seat. I get in the driver seat and take off at full speed.

I rushed to the hospital. I can't lose Toni... She's an amazing person and the love of my life...

It took me less than five minutes to get to the hospital.. Once I got there I parked the car and picked Toni up and ran in the hospital. This is the second time she's been to the hospital.

"Help!! My girlfriend is in pain and her breathes are short! Her face is also swelling. Please, take care of her she's pregnant and she has lupus..." I yell, seeing there's nobody really at the hospital. They put her in the gurney, and they rush her to the back. I hope she's going to be okay! I can't loose her or that baby...

Kenny's POV:

I look at my phone, seeing no texts except for my background dancer Nicole. I slightly smile, but I keep thinking about Toni... She hasn't sent me a text nor did she call me... I'm starting to get worried about her... I let out a deep sigh, which hurts my sides.. I have a broken arm and a broken foot... I might file a police report on Andreas, but I don't want Toni to be devastated.. Me and Nicole have been talking day and night. I think she's starting to like me. I have slight feelings for her, but that might change sooner or later...

~Three Hours Later~

Andreas's POV:

It's two o'clock in the morning and they still haven't told me anything... I just want to see her and make sure she is okay.. I made sure I have Denim and Diezel's number in my phone.. So I decided to text them in one whole group chat...

Denim, Diezel, and Andreas's Group Chat Conversation:

Andreas: "Hey Guys, are y'all up?"

Denim: "I'm up, but I don't know about Diezel.."

Diezel: "Yeah, I'm up. What's up Andreas?"

Andreas: "Um... I don't know what happened, but your mom she's in the hospital..."

Denim: "No my mom can't be in the hospital... I want my mommy.."

Diezel: "Ugh! Can my mommy have a break from the hospital!!!"

Andreas: "I don't know bud... I don't like it when she's in the hospital either.."

Denim: "Can we come to the hospital and see her?"

Diezel: "Yeah! Can we come to the hospital and see Mommy.."

Andreas: "I don't know if she wants y'all to see her like this.. I definitely don't want y'all to be stressed out about this.. She's a Braxton and she's a fighter.."

Denim: "You're right, well when you see her can you tell her I love her and that I can't wait to see her.."

Diezel: "Yeah.. Tell her I said the same..."