Everything Has Changed...

Toni's POV:

I leave the studio crying. My face is drenched in tears. I can't even drive straight. I start to drive to Tamar's house.

I knock on the door hard. Tamar answers the door fast and I just fall in her arms crying.

"Tone!!!!" Tamar yells as she takes me to the living room laying me down on the couch.

"Tamar I-I told Kenny!! I told h-him I-I was g-gay.." I start to cry even harder as my face starts to swell.

"Toni.." Tamar takes me into her arms holding me.

"Tay.. It hurts so much..." I yell in pain as I cry. My face swells up more.

"Tone.. You need to rest.. Your Lupus is swelling up.." Tamar lays me down as I flinch as pain hits my cheeks.

I pick my phone up and checks my notifications to see 10 missed calls from Kenny. I don't want to talk to him.. Well just not at this moment...

I call Keri seeing if he can keep the boys for the rest of the week.

Me: "Hey Keri. Can you keep the boys for the rest of the week... I'm not in a great mind set right now..."

Keri: "Are you okay..?"

Me: "Umm Yeah I just have a lot on my mind.."

Keri: "Well okay.. I'll go by your house to get Bentley and to get the boys more clothes.."

Me: "Okay.. Bye.."

I hang up on Keri as I start talking to Tamar again.

"Tay.. Can you call Mommy, Daddy, and The Girls so they can fly down for the weekend." I say softly trying not to cry again holding back the tears.

"Tone.. Are you ready to tell them this...?" Tamar looks in my blood shot eyes.

I nod at her softly as I swallow trying not to cry, but a few tears escaped my eyes..

"Alright Tone.." Tamar says while picking up her phone calling mommy and She gets up going to the kitchen to talk to mommy alone.

Tamar's POV:

I start calling Mommy. I seriously think Toni shouldn't be telling them right now...

Mommy: "Hello?"

Tamar: "Hey Mommy."

Mommy: "Hey Tay. What's up?"

Tamar: "Mommy can you and The Girls fly down for the weekend."

Mommy: "Yeah. I guess we can! For what darling?"

Tamar: "Toni has a huge announcement to tell you guys! Also, Mommy can you tell Daddy this one time for me please!"

Mommy: "I guess I can tell him this one time. I'll tell the girls Tay. We'll see you guys this Weekend!! Love you!!"

Tamar: "Thanks Mommy and Love you too!!!"

I leave the kitchen I go back to the living room to see Toni crying again.

"Tone.. They will be here this weekend..." I kiss her cheek rubbing her back as I get her some tissues.

Toni's POV:

I haven't been able to stop crying... I know how Mommy and Daddy is going to react... They're going to disown me... I won't have a family... My family will hate me...

I run to the bathroom. I close the door and locks it. I stare myself in the mirror... I start crying and Screaming... I hear Tamar banging at the door... I get a bottle of sleeping pills and opens it putting a handful of pills in my hand.. I stare at them as tears starts to drench my face again...

"I'm sorry..." I say crying..

Author's Note:

Should I keep it or delete it? Vote and Comment!!