Handle Me Rough...

Toni's POV:

I wake up the next morning. I walk to the bathroom, I smell food being cooked as I softly hear Kenny singing. I smile to myself, then I realized what happened yesterday. I use the bathroom. When I got done, I went down stairs seeing the little girl playing in the floor. I walk in the kitchen.

"Hello Kenneth." I say softly opening the refrigerator.

"Hello Toni Michele Braxton." Kenny says to me cooking breakfast.

"You never told me her name, Kenneth." I say to Kenny as I hop on the counter, sitting down watching Kenny cook.

"Her name is Peyton. She's five years old, Toni Michele Braxton." Kenny says to me as he starts to put food on some plates.

"I like that name, but I missed you last night.." I say to him as I wrap my arms around his waist kissing his arm.

"Mhm, did you really?" Kenny says as he calls Peyton over to get her plate.

"Yes I did baby." I say to Kenny smiling at him. I can never stay mad at Kenny.

"Oh, you calling me baby now?" Kenny says to me as I smack my lips at him walking away, but he grabs my arms.

"What Kenny?" I say rolling my eyes as I softly smile at him, looking in his eyes.

"Give me a kiss Tone." Kenny says as I look at him as he grabs my face as I press my lips to his. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Mmm Kenny.." I say against his lips as I smile happily at him.

"For now on, I'm going to be a little rougher on you.." Kenny whispers in my ear as I bite my lip.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that.." I say to him as I unwrap my arms from around his neck.

"Daddy, why were you kissing her?" Peyton says to me as I smile at her.

"Well sweetie, it's because your Mom and I are no longer together and now I'm seeing this beautiful woman right here." Kenny says to me as I smile at him, rubbing my belly softly.

"Is she going to be my other Mommy?" Peyton says to Kenny, looking at me happily.

"Yes, I am baby! I'm your Mommy Toni." I say to Peyton as I hold my arms out for her as she runs into my arms. I hold her close to me. As I hold her in my arms I feel Kenny, wrapping his arms around me as he puts his hand in my pants, breathing against my neck.. I try to hold back my moans as I grab his arm.

"Peyton baby, how about you go watch TV with your brothers." Kenny says to me as he starts to rub my pussy through my panties. I bite my lip holding back my moans.. God, I want this man right here, right now...

"Okay Daddy! Bye Mommy!" Peyton says to me kissing my cheek softly. I let her down as I see Peyton runs upstairs.

"Damn baby! You're soaking wet for me.." Kenny says in my ear as he continues to rub my pussy as I start to moan softly..

"Mm, Kenny, but can we do this in our room?" I say softly to Kenny as I grip his arm as he starts to rub faster and harder..

"I don't want to do this in our room... I want to do it right here... Don't call me Kenny baby.." Kenny says to me as I feel him rubbing my pussy harder and faster. I moan softly, trying not to be loud.

"Mm, what do you want me to call you then baby..?" I say to him as I feel him grab my waist, slamming me softly against the wall as I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses my neck sucking on it.

"Call me Papi when we're having sex baby.." Kenny whispers in my ear as I bite my lip softly. I feel his hand go back into my pants. He starts to rub my pussy again, I start to pull his lips to mine as I feel him put two fingers inside of my pussy. I gasps loudly as I moan loudly gripping his neck.