I Hope That You're Okay...

~At The Hospital~

Kenny's POV:

"She's going to be in a coma for at least two or three months... We don't know if she will survive this coma.. Her Lupus could take over her body and make her body shut down.. We are trying our best to save the baby.. She also has trauma to the face... The good news is we stopped the bleeding before it gotten worse than it already was... I'm sorry Mr. Edmonds..." The Doctor says to us. I stay on my knees as I keep crying. I look over at the boys as I see them walking back to sit down.

"M-may I see her..?" I ask him softly as my voice starts to break..

"Yes, you may see her." The Doctor says to me as I go to the boys telling them to stay there until I come back...

I follow the Doctor to Toni's room. When we walked in all I saw was her hooked up to a lot of machines... All I hear is the heart monitor beeping and tracking her heartbeat... I start to get tears in my eyes... I walk up to her slowly... I start to look at her face and her bruises.. I see the Doctor leave as I move a chair closer to Toni's bed... I grab her hand softly kissing her hand softly...

"Toni, I love you so much... I hate seeing you like this... I hope that you're okay... I don't want to lose you or this baby... I don't know what I would do without you in my world Tone... I love you so much... I just don't want to your musical husband, I want to be your husband, lover, and best friend... I love you Tone..." I say softly as I start to cry. I softly feel her squeeze my hand making me smile a little...

"I felt that Tone... I'll be back later Tone" I softly say smiling as I kiss her lips softly.

I start to walk back to check on Denim and Diezel. I hear somebody calling my name.. I look back to see Tracey.

"Hey Baby! Do you miss me?" Tracey says to me coming up to me.

"Why are you here?" I ask her as she puts her hands around my neck.

"I should be asking you the same thing!" Tracey says to me as she tries to kiss me.

"I'm here because of Toni. I found her in the floor abused and bleeding from between her legs.." I say to her as I try to stop her from kissing me.

"That's horrible, but let's focus on me!" Tracey says to me.

"Tracey, I got to go... Please get this in your head, I don't love you anymore. I'm in love with somebody else." I say to her as I take her arms from around my neck.

"Who is this hoe that you fell in love with?" Tracey says as I start to get pissed off..

"She ain't a hoe. Her name is Toni Michele Braxton." I say to Tracey.

"I knew you always had a thing for her! Your cheating ass!" Tracey says to me as I smile at her.

"Yep. We had sex and I got her knocked up!" I say to Tracey flipping her off as I start to walk down the hallway.

I hate Tracey so much! I hate that bitch. She thinks I'm still in love with her. Trying make me jealous and shit. Why would I be jealous for? She always in my fucking business. Always thinking somebody be cheating on her. Can't stand that fucking bitch.. Always trying to ruin my mood..

I start to walk back to Denim and Diezel trying to calm down about Tracey.. When I get to the waiting room I see Tamar talking to the boys..

"Tamar... What are you doing here? I thought you were on..." I get cut off by Tamar...

"You fucking did this!! You fucking abused Toni!!! Tamar says yelling at me as she gets in my face.. I grab her arm as I take us outside to talk so we won't make a scene inside..