We Have A Problem...

~Later That Day~

Toni's POV:

I push Kenny off of me.. As soon as I pushed him off of me, I ran to the bathroom.. I know what I did is wrong.. I had sex with another man, when I'm seeing another man... God Tone.. What is happening to you..

"Toni, are you okay?" Kenny semi yells at me, making me look up.

"Yeah! I'm fine Ken!" I say to him, thinking about the current situation I'm in..

"Are you sure?" Kenny says to me, while I hear him getting up and coming towards me..

"Yes!! I'm sure!! Why are you so damn worried about me Ken?! Go worry about somebody else! What's so special about Toni Michele Braxton that you keep coming back to me?!" I yelled at him, sighing.

"Tone, Everything is special about you... I love you Toni!!!" Kenny says and looks at me, sad..

"Ken, I'm not that special! I've seen the way your background dancer Nicole looks at you!! She wants you so bad Ken! Go love her!! Go fucking love that woman!!" I yell...

I swear... Why does he keep coming back to me... I've moved on... I don't need his loving anymore...

~30 Minutes Later~

Knock, Knock, Knock!

"Who the hell?" I sigh, getting up.

Kenny had already left with the kids except the twins. I run down the stairs, with my onesie on.

I tried to look presentable, for whoever is at the door. I opened the door, to see Andreas smiling down at me.

"Hey Baby!!" I squealed loudly, he pulls me close and makes me kiss his lips passionately. I smile against his lips. Then, I finally pull away..

"I missed you so much..." Andreas says to me as he picks me up. I wrap my legs and arms around him..

"I missed you way more Baby!" I say to him, kissing his jawline. Damn, he's fine as hell..

"Did you really?" Andreas says with his sexy and lustful voice.

"Yes I di- Hold on... I have to shower real quick.. I stink and I haven't had a shower today..." I hop off of him. If he sees Kenny's cum dripping out of me, then all hell is going to break to loose.

"Let me take a shower wi- Toni, what's that on your neck..? Is that a hickie on your neck?!" Andreas asks me with a serious tone in his voice.

"Um, No it's just a bruise... I accidentally hit myself in the neck with something, but its not a hickie... Why would I have sex with another man..?" I say nervously.

"Are you sure you're not lying to me Toni? Can I trust you not to cheat on me and Make me feel like I'm the only man in the world for you?" Andreas asks me, annoying the hell out of me.

"Yes, I'm sure I'm not lying to you!! Damn!" I walk away getting a slight attitude, until I feel him grab my arm hard. He pulls me hard against him.

"Don't get an attitude with me!!" Andreas Yells at me, making me jump as his grip on my arm gets tighter and harder.

"Andreas, You're hurting me!!" I look up at him, making him let me go..

"Toni, I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm sorry baby..".

I walk away, tears filling my eyes. I run to the bathroom. I have never seen him like this... I close and locks the door.

I took off all of my clothes, I went ahead and started the shower. I get in and cleaned my body. I started to feel sick, but I ignored the sick feeling and kept washing my body..