I Love Me Some Him...

Kenny's POV:

I wrap Toni's arms around my neck as I smile at her as I slowly kiss down to her neck, I start to take off our clothes as I start to kiss her chest softly hearing her moan softly. I grab one of her breasts softly while I kiss down her body. I slowly make my way to her pussy as I softly lick her pussy making her moan my name softly as I start to suck on her clit softly as I feel her hand softly grip my head making me lick and suck on her clit. I slide my two fingers in her pussy, fingering her slowly and deep making her moan even louder as I keep licking her clit. I feel her body start to shake as I make my way up her body going to kiss her deeply as I make my fingers go deep inside of her. I keep kissing her deeply as I feel her wrap her legs around my body. I take my fingers out of her pussy. I slide myself inside of her as we both moan against each others lips. I keep kissing her as I thrust myself inside of her feeling her pussy clench around me. I thrust harder inside of her.

"Mmm, Kenny.." Toni moans as I keep thrusting deeper inside of her as I stick my tongue in her mouth.

"Mmm Tone..." I say softly against her lips as I start to thrust harder and deeper inside of her. I slide out of her as I let her get on top of me. I slide back into her pussy as I grip her waist slowly guiding her on me. I kiss her as she moans against my lips as I smile against her lips as I continue to hold her waist guiding her as I look in her eyes while she rides me. I smile at her as I let small moans out gripping her waist as I let her take control over me. I start to kiss her again as I keep holding her waist as she keeps riding me. She starts to go faster making me moan against her lips.

"Baby, I'm getting close.." Toni says against my lips as I keep kissing her as I hold her close to me laying her on me as I thrust into her pussy hard and deep as I feel her body shake against me. She starts to moan in my ear loudly as I keep thrusting inside of her as I feel her pussy clench around me. I feel her starting to squirt on me as I keep thrusting inside of her as I moan loudly as I start to release myself deep inside of her.

"Mmm, baby.." Toni says softy.

"Baby, that was amazing." I say to Toni kissing her sensitive neck as she softly jumps.

"Baby.. You know I'm sensitive right now.." Toni says kissing my lips softly as I hold her close to me.

"I know baby, but your neck looks delicious baby." I say to her as I kiss her neck again.

I feel her softly shake as I chuckle. Toni gets off of me laying on the couch smiling at me. I hear the doorbell ring as I put on my boxers. I get up going to the door. I answer it to see Tracey.

"Hey Baby!!" Tracey says to me.

"What do you want?" I say to her as I hold the door.

"I just came to see you!! Wait, who's that on your couch?" Tracey says as I look at her as I try to slam the door on her, but she catches it.

"Umm, Kenny why is she here and why is she calling you baby..?" Toni says to me as I see her covering herself up.

"Why the fuck is this slut in your house?" Tracey says to Toni as I see her getting mad.

"Baby.. Calm down.." I say to Toni as I see her look at me with tears forming.

"Kenny, I'm about done with you and this bullshit.." Toni says as she gets up going to the bedroom getting dressed.

"So you calling this Toni bitch, your baby now?" Tracey says to me as I get slowly pissed..

"Tracey, I don't fucking love you.." I tell her as I feel her lips against mine..

"K-Kenny.." Toni says as I look at her as I push Tracey off of me as I look at Toni.

"Baby.. I didn't mean.. She kissed me!!" I try to grab Toni, but she pushes me.