Hurt And Depressed

~Later That Day~

Tamar's POV:

I look at Vince, scared and worried.

"You bitch!!! You fucking cheated on me with your sister's fiancé! How the hell could you do that to your sister and me! How could you betray and hurt your own older sister!! You know what! Fuck you Tamar! I want a divorce from your ass! I can't stand your ass! I knew your hoe ass would do something like that!!" Vince gets up and slams the door..

"Mommy... What is wrong with daddy.." Logan looks at me, making my cry..

"Shh... Just keep playing on your tablet.." I keep my face covered, crying into my hands..

~Next Weeks Later~

Kenny's POV:

I'm so hurt and depressed about Toni.. I lost her for good... I can't imagine a life without her.. There's no me without her..
I can't take this pain... I'm just going to drink my life away...

Toni's POV:

I really need this trip! Me, Jasmine, The boys, Peyton, and of course my only twins..

"Guys, are you packed!! Do I need to recheck your bags do I?!" I yell, smiling a little..

"Yes Mom! I have everything!" Denim yells.

"Yeah Mom! I have everything! Can I take my game?!" Diezel yells.

"Yeah!! You can!!" I yell back, checking the twins bag. "Diapers, clothes, shoes, bottles, blankets, pacifiers, and formula! All check! Peyton honey! Bring your bag up so I can check it!"

"Okay Mommy!" Peyton yells, going downstairs to get her bag, bringing it to my room.

I grab her bag, seeing its just full of toys.

"Peyton.. Why is your bag full of toys?" I look at her, smiling.

"I want my toys to come too!" Peyton pouts, crossing her arms.

"Go get another bag and let me put all of your clothes and stuff in here." I say to Peyton.

"Alright Mommy.." Peyton runs out of my room, going to her room. I follow her.

I start to help her pack her clothes and shoes for the trip. Everything else is packed and ready to go!

I hear Jasmine walk in.

"Knock, Knock!" Jasmine yells, coming upstairs.

"I forgot you had a key! Hey Jas!" Hugs her tightly.

"Hey Tone. How's the kids doing? Are they excited about the trip!" Jasmine looks at me, smiling.

"Yes, they're very excited for this trip.." smiling a little at her.

"I'm very excited to go on this trip too! I can tell you really need this trip.." Jasmine says, hugging me.

"I seriously do.. I haven't been on a trip in so long.." I say sighing, hugging back.

"Well, let's get going! Come on children!!" Jasmine yells, while going downstairs.

We all grab our bags, walking downstairs.

This is going to be a fun trip!

~Ten Hours Later~

Toni's POV:

Yay, Jamaica!!! I haven't been to Jamaica in so long! The last time I went is when me and my sisters got high.. That was hilarious...

"Welcome To Jamaica! The pleasure is ours!"

"Thank you.." I say smiling big.

Security escorts us through traffic, as cameras flash every second. I fake smile and waves at the cameras. I hear people call my name..

"Toni!"

"Toni, how is your relationship with Babyface?"

I ignore everyone with there questions. We finally get to the car that is taking us to our private house, that we rented for the two weeks..

"Ugh, all these questions..." I sigh really loud.

"Mom, it's going to be okay..." Denim says to me, making me cheer up a little..

"I guess.. I'm just really happy that I'm with my family..." I smile..

We sat in the car, until we pulled up to this big beautiful house.. The Butlers waited for us at the door. They grabbed all of our bags..

"Boys, grab the car seats please.." I say to Denim and Diezel..

"Alright Mom.." Diezel picks up Kenneth's carseat.

"Ugh, I don't want too.." Denim groans, pouting.

"You have to do it... You can leave her in the car..." Peyton says, sticking her tongue out at him..

"Shut up, Little girl.." Denim says to her.

"Denim, just grab your sister's carseat and stop fighting with Peyton!"

"Fine.." Denim picks up Kennedy's carseat and takes her inside..

I walk inside, smiling at the beautiful home. I walk up the stairs, going to my room..

Am I ever going to get over Kenny.. I guess I'm just hurt and depressed right now... I need to find me a new man... Who can love and take care of me...

Sorry this is a short chapter, but I promise you the next chapters are going to be long! There's going to be a lot of drama.... So be prepared...