Do You Still Love Me?

~Two Months Later~

Toni's POV:

It's been two months since Peyton has been out of the hospital. She had a minor heat stroke and the doctor told us that she has asthma... Me and Kenny were really worried about Peyton, so me and Kenny worked something out about seeing the kids... I have them most of the time and he has them every other day.. Speaking of Kenny, he's coming over today... He says we have to talk about something, so I can't wait to see him...

I smile at the kids playing.

"Okay, Okay! You won Peyton!" Diezel says to Peyton.

"Ha! You're a sore loser!" Peyton says to Diezel, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Alright, Mommy's turn! Come on Denim! Prepare to get beat!" I say to Denim, smiling at him.

He puts in a racing game. We start to play.

"You're cheating Mom!! You can't take short cuts!!" Denim says to me, making us laugh.

"No, I'm not cheating! I can take shortcuts!" I say to him, laughing.

"Mommy, Can I hold Kenneth?" Peyton says to me, while walking over to Kenneth and Kennedy.

"Um, yeah! Diezel help your sister with your brother!" I say to Diezel, while focusing on the game.

"Yes ma'am. Okay Peyton, when you hold him, you have to hold his head. Don't shake him too much or he's going to puke all over you." Diezel says to Peyton, making me smile.

"Okay, I will!" Peyton says to Diezel, picking Kenneth up.

Me and Denim kept playing the game, until we heard Kenny walk through the door.

"Daddy!!" Peyton yells, while holding Kenneth.

"Shh, Little man is sleeping and Hey baby girl." Kenny says to Peyton, making me smile.

"Sorry Daddy.." Peyton says quietly, giving Kenneth to me.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Babyface." I say to Kenny, smiling and laughing, while holding Kenneth while he sleeps.

"Hello, Ms. Braxton.. I was wondering if I could take you on a date with me.. I won't disappoint you this time.. I love you.." Kenny says to me, making me smile big.

"Mommy say yes!!" Peyton says to me, jumping up and down.

"Well, will Daddy break my heart again.." I say to him, looking into his eyes..

"No I won't and maybe Daddy will marry the woman of his dreams.." Kenny says to me, pulling me close to him. He starts to lean close to my face.

"Well, maybe Daddy shouldn't have did what he did, then maybe I would go out on a date with him.." I say to him, walking away from him. I go up the stairs with Kenneth.

"Toni..!" Kenny yells my name, while I walk upstairs. I start to cry.

"What Kenneth! What do you want!" I turn around, tears going down my face.

"I want you to come back into my life... I love you Toni Michele.. You have no idea.. I know you're so sick of hearing sorry every freaking day! I'm truly sorry Toni.. Oh my god! Just listen to me... What 'She' did, wasn't even me... She's the one that did this.. She meant to hurt our relationship.." Kenny says to me. He starts to walk towards me.

"No! Why would you even let her do it!! I don't want to hear your bullshit! Until you can prove to me that you have fully changed, then maybe my ass will come back to you!" I yell and scream at him. I can't stand him hurting me like this.. I try to calm down, but tears keep flowing down my face... I take Kenneth to his room, putting him down in the crib..

"Toni..." Kenny says to me in a soft low voice.

"Toni my ass.." I say with a crack in my voice.. Once I put my baby boy down, I walk into my room. I see Kenny sitting on my bed...

"Toni.. Give me a chance... What does it take to prove to you that I'm a changed man.." Kenny says to me pouting. I look at him, with tears going down my face.

"What are you even doing here? Huh! I don't want to s-" I get cut off, by Kenny grabbing my waist, kissing my lips.. I push him off of me..

"I'm here to try to get my woman back..." Kenny says to me, while pulling me closer to him...

"I want to see you try.." I say looking into his eyes.. He grabs my face, kissing me passionately, I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Toni, I want my family back like what it used to be.." Kenny says in my ear, making me smile.

"Act right and you will get your Family back..." I say to him, kissing him again.

"I promise you I will baby!" Kenny says to me. He picks me up, making me smile a bit.

"Mhmm let me find out about something else and your ass is gone!" I say to him, kissing his lips.

Kenny's POV:

My heart dropped when she said let me find out about something else... When Tamar told me about our child! My mind is seriously all over the place! I have to worry about the twins, Peyton, Denim, Diezel, and now this unborn child! Could this be any worse...

"Ken!! Snap out of it!!" Toni yells at me, getting my attention.

"Huh?!" I jump a little, looking at her.

"What were you thinking about..?" Toni asks me, while getting on top of me.

"You of course!" I say to her lying, holding her waist.

"Are you sure?" Toni says to me, kissing my lips.

"Yes I'm sure!" I say to her, holding her hips, kissing her back.

Toni smiles against my lips, I keep my hands on her hips. Toni starts to grind against me, making me lay my head back. I grip her hips making her go a little faster..

"Mm Toni.." I moan, pulling her hair a little. She starts to grind harder against me, making it harder to breathe.. I feel her breathing against my neck, making me grip her hips harder. She starts to take off our clothes. I slam her body down on the bed, getting on top of her. I start to kiss and suck on her neck. I kiss my way down her body.

"Ken.. Mm.. You know how to make me feel good.." Toni says in the sexiest way.. She makes me want her even more.. I start to kiss my way back to her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck. I take off her lace red panties, rubbing her wet pussy. She jerks her body.

"You like that don't you Baby?" I say into her ear, sliding my fingers inside of her. I start to move them deep and slow. Toni starts to gasps and moan in my ear. I feel her tightness against my fingers.

"Mmm, yes Ken!! Feels so good.." Toni says, while she's moaning. I start to thrust my fingers inside of her, feeling her grip my back. I kiss her passionately, sliding my tongue inside of her mouth. I take my fingers out of her pussy. I slide myself inside of her. Our moans harmonize together. I start to thrust deep and slow inside of her, making sure she feels every thrust. I kiss on her neck, feeling her clench against me. I keep thrusting deep and slow inside of her. I love it when we make love... I love to make Toni feel good... Thrust after thrust, she starts to shake against me. I kiss her lips. I speed up my pace, making her moan my name. Our moans and the smell of sex fills the room.. Once I get to her spot, I start to thrust faster, knowing she's about to climax.. I hear her gasping and I feel her shaking against me..

"Baby.. I'm going to Come!!" Toni yells, making me go faster and harder against her spot, feeling her shake harder against me. I kiss her neck, while thrusting inside of her. She starts to squirt uncontrollably.. I start to moan against her skin, taking short strokes inside of her.. I release myself inside of her.. I hold her close to me..

"Toni baby.. I love you... I can't love another woman..." I say to her, covering our bodies up with the blanket..

"Kenny, you're the only man that I will ever love... I can't stand to love another man..." Toni says to me, I keep myself inside of her. We slowly switch positions, where she's laying on top of me.. I wrap my arms around her. We start to fall asleep... I love this woman...