My Birthday!!!!

~Two Hours Later~

Toni's POV:

I wake up to hearing crying.. I look up, seeing Kenny holding Kennedy. I smile at them, yawning..

"Happy Birthday baby..." Kenny whispers to me, making me smile..

"Thank you baby.." I say whispering back to him.

"Do you want to hold Kenneth.." Kenny says to me, putting Kennedy down. I nod at him, holding my arms out for Kenneth. He slowly walks over to give me Kenneth. I look at him as he puts Kenneth in my arms. I start to hold him. My baby boy is so handsome...

Kenny's POV:

I look at my phone, seeing Tamar blowing it up with notifications.. I ignore the text messages.

"Baby, can you grab me a diaper?" Toni says to me. I nod at her, handing her a diaper.

"Baby, you're so cute holding him! I absolutely love it!" I say to her, kissing her cheek.

"Awe, thank you baby! I love you!!" Toni says to me as I smile at her.

"Alright, Ms Braxton. You are good to go! You can leave whenever you want! Just sign out at the front!" The Doctor tells us as we both smile at him.

"Thank you!!" Toni says to him as she holds Kenneth. I start to pack up everything we brought to the hospital. I smile at Toni. She hands me Kenneth and I put him in his little outfit, then I put him in his car seat. I get Kennedy out of her little crib, putting her onesie on and puts her in her car seat. Once I get them in their car seats, I grab the wheelchair, wheeling it to Toni. I help her get into the chair. I grab her bags as I tell Denim to carry Kennedy's car seat and I tell Diezel to carry Kenneth's car seat.

"Dad, it's too heavy!!" Diezel says to me, making me smile big at him.

"Toughen up man!!" I say smiling at Diezel. I look at Toni, wheeling her out of the door.

"Peyton, Daddy needs you to open the doors for us when we get outside!" I say to Peyton, pushing Toni to the front desk, signing her out.

"Yes Daddy!!" Peyton says to me, running towards the hospitals door. I roll Toni out, seeing a lot of Paparazzi taking our pictures. Peyton opens the doors for us, I grab each of the car seats from Denim and Diezel and puts them in the car. I help Toni up and puts the bags on the floor of the car. I help Toni and Peyton in the car. Denim and Diezel gets in last as I rush to the driver side of the car, getting in.

"Is everyone strapped in and ready to go?" I ask looking back, starting the car.

"The twins are ready!" Toni says to me.

"I'm ready Dad!" Diezel says to me.

"Me too, Dad!" Denim says to me.

"I'm ready too go Daddy!" Peyton says to me. I put on my seat belt and starts to drive home.

We arrive home thirty minutes later.. Piece and quiet.. Everybody was knocked out except for Toni and the Twins.

"Come on guys we're home!!" I say to everyone. I get out of the car, going to open the door for Toni and the kids. The kids grabs their bags and goes to the door. I hand Denim my keys letting him open the door for us. I grab the twins car seats and walks inside. Toni and Peyton follows me inside. I close the door once everybody is in. The kids go upstairs as I smile at Toni..

"Kenny, I know Tamar kissed you in the hallway.." Toni says to me. I look at her, sighing.

"I didn't kiss her back I swear to god I didn't!!" I say to Toni, taking Kennedy out of her car seat.

"It's kinda hard to believe you right now.." Toni says to me, while holding Kenneth. I sigh at her.

"Baby, I didn't I swear on everything that I didn't kiss her back." I say to Toni, looking in her eyes..

"Did you come inside of her?" Toni asks me as I gulp..

"Huh..?" I say to Toni, looking at her.

"Kenny, Did you fucking come inside of Tamar?!" Toni yells at me, as I look at her..

"Baby... I couldn't pull out.. She wouldn't let me.." I look at Toni, with a sad look..

"Really Kenny... I knew I couldn't trust your ass! Leave my house... I don't want to see you..." Toni says to me, I try to kiss her... All I feel is her hand against my cheek...

"Baby..." I say to her, looking into her eyes..

"I think we shouldn't see each other for two or three months... I think it would help our relationship.." Toni says to me, I put Kennedy in her car seat. I get my car keys and heads out of the door. I walk to my car, getting in my car and starts it. I pull off.. I can't believe this shit.. I just want to go home now...

Toni's POV:

I really needed space to think... I didn't need him to stress me out even more... I put the twins asleep. I carry them upstairs to their room.

"Hey baby girl.." I say to her, smiling at her..

"Hey Mommy Toni.. Am I staying here with you?" Peyton says to me, looking at me..

"Yes, you are!! Me and you!!" I say to her, kissing her cheek.

"Yay!! I get to spend time with my new brother and sister!!" Peyton says to me jumping into my arms. I smile and goes to my closet putting on pj's and climbs in bed with Peyton, watching TV with her.. Before we know it, we both fall asleep.. I'm going to miss Kenny, but I just know that I hate love....

Kenny's POV:

I get home, seeing Tamar blew my phone up. I finally decide to text her back...

Kenny: What do you want?

Tamar: Let me come over...

Kenny: Why? Is it something other than sex, if it isn't then no..

Tamar: No, it's not sex, but I have something I need to tell you and I need to tell you in person..

Kenny: I don't trust you, but okay... You can come over...

Tamar: Thank you, I'll be over there in about twenty minutes..

I don't know what the fuck she wants, but I know she better not fucking touch me or mess with me tonight.. Tonight is not the night..

Tamar's POV:

I walk to the the bathroom. I start the shower, making the water warm. I hop in the shower and washes my body off. I get out five minutes later. I dry my body off and goes to my closet, I grab my sweatpants and a tank top. I put on my flip flops. I grab my purse and phone. I head out of the door getting into my car, starting it up. I drive to Kenny's house.. I pull up in the driveway.. I get out and goes to the door, knocking on it... Kenny answers it right away..

"I'm going to make this quick and fast..." I say to Kenny, sitting down..

"Um, What do you need to tell me.." Kenny says sitting next to me...

"I'm late on my period and you're the last person I had sex with Kenny.." I say to him, sighing at him...

"What are you saying...?" Kenny says to me, I start to look into his eyes...

"I'm saying that I'm pregnant.." I say to him, covering my face with my hands...