Finally Happy..

Toni's POV:

I look at Kenny softly as I smile at him.. I can't believe he actually proposed to me. I give Kenny my hand as I start to cry tears of happiness.

"Yes Kenny!! Of course I'll marry you!" I say as I wipe my eyes with my other hand as he grabs my hand slowly putting the ring on my finger. He stands up, putting his arms around my waist. I feel his lips against mine. We start to kiss each other deeply, until I hear Trey clapping.

"Wow, that was an amazing proposal!" Trey says to us making us smile against each others lips. We break up the kiss to look at Trey.

"Thank you Trey. I tried my best." Kenny says making me smile even harder. I lay my head on Kenny's shoulder.

"Alright, I'll leave you two love birds alone!" Trey says as I kiss Kenny again. I feel his tongue go into my mouth as he picks me up taking me to the couch. He gets on top of me as I kiss him again making me smile against his lips.

"Baby, I love you so much.." Kenny says against my lips.

"I love you way more.." I say against his lips as I continue to kiss him. I love the feeling of his soft lips, against my lips. It makes me feel amazing. I wish I could've had him sooner.

We finally get off each other. I sit in his lap, kissing his lips again.

"Are you ready to go?" Kenny says to me as I lay my head on his lap making me smile.

"Yeah, I am.. Plus, I feel really nauseous." I say to him as I grab my phone, getting off of his lap.

"Okay Baby." Kenny says to me getting up off of the couch. I start to go to Trey's room as I see him watching football. I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I walk back to Kenny grabbing his hand. We walk each other to the car. Kenny opens my door for me as I slowly get in. I smile as Kenny gets in starting the car. He starts to drive us to his house. We pull up to his house. We see a unfamiliar car in his driveway. He parks on the street. He lets me out of his car.

"Whose car is that?" I say to Kenny as he grabs my hand as I get out of the car.

"I don't know baby, but whoever it is supposedly knows me." Kenny says looking at the car as we start to walk to the door. He twists the doorknob. It opens right away. We were surprised to see Tracey, Jordan, and Keri all talking to each other as we walk in.

"Hey Toni and Kenny." Jordan and Keri says to us as I stare at Jordan's belly bump.

"Hey Baby!" Tracey says to Kenny as I squeeze his hand. I start to feel worse.

"What are you doing here?" I say to Jordan and Keri. I hate them! I say to them slowly getting pissed off.

"Oh, we're just here visiting you guys, but you weren't here. So we decided to talk to Tracey." Keri says holding Jordan close to him trying to make me jealous.

"Baby, I don't want them to be here.." I say softly to Kenny as I squeeze his hand harder.

"Baby!? Oh hell no! You're still with this bitch Kenny?" Tracey says to Kenny as I let his hand go as I run to the bathroom. I start to puke. I keep puking for 5 minutes. Ugh, I hate puking! I get done as I rinse my mouth out with mouth wash. I start to walk out until I hear Kenny yelling. I stop to listen.

"Tracey, What did I tell you yesterday! I don't fucking love you Tracey! What we did yesterday, meant nothing to me! I swear I fucking hate you! Why are you trying to get back with me?! Answer that question!?" Kenny yells as I smile. He finally told her off.. I walk out the bathroom. I go to Kenny wrapping my arms around his waist.