You Were There For Me...

~Two Days After The Concert~

Jordan's POV:

I can't stop thinking about Toni. Ever since she found out about me and Keri, I couldn't stop thinking about how hurt she was when she saw us kissing.. I'm going to her house to get my stuff... I hope we don't argue or fight about what happened.. As soon as I get up I run to the bathroom throwing up.. God, how long am I going to be sick.. Just yesterday I puked up a lung... When I get done puking I brush my teeth and going to put on some clothes...

"Baby, where are you going?" Keri says as he sees me getting dressed. I put on some shorts and a tank top.

"I have to get my stuff from Toni's house.." I say to Keri softly as I go to him kissing him softly and deeply..

"Oh, okay. Hurry back baby!" Keri says to me softly as he kisses me back deeply..

I head out the door as soon as I start the car I heard The Breakfast Club talking about Toni..

Angela: "So, two days ago Toni Braxton came out to her fans saying she is gay, pregnant, and is getting married to a woman named Jordan Anderson. I really don't care if Toni is gay! She still is an amazing singer! I love her personality, but on the other hand she is pregnant!? How in the hell is she going to be gay if she's pregnant?"

Charlamagne: "I'm pretty sure that she had to be cheating on Jordan in order for her to be pregnant! I mean come on!"

DJ Envy: "Toni may or may not have cheated on Jordan, but maybe she went to a sperm donor and got pregnant that way."

I turn the radio off as I start driving to Toni's house... I miss that woman so much...

I get out of the car as I soon as I pulled up. I walk to the door knocking hard on it.. I hope she answers the door..

"Oh... It's you..." Toni says standing in the doorway inviting me in...

"Toni, I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." I get interrupted by Toni.

"I seriously don't want to hear your bullshit Jordan.." Toni says as I feel my heart drop and shatter into a million pieces...

"I'm trying to tell you... I really love you Toni!!! I fucking miss you being in my arms. I miss waking up next to you.." I say to Toni getting closer to her...

"Do you really..? How can I really believe you..? I saw you kissing my ex husband.. You were cheating on me Jordan! I can't believe anything you say to me anymore... How would you feel if I cheated on you!?" Toni yells at me as I see her face turning red.. I feel my body getting filled with anger and hatred..

"Actually, you fucking did cheat on me! You cheated on me with Kenny! That is why you're fucking pregnant now! You probably wasn't even fucking drunk! Trying to blame it on some fucking bullshit! I had the nerve to go beat Kenny's ass just for you when he raped you! You probably fucking liked it when he was fucking you all rough and hard!" I say yelling at Toni as I feel her slap me really hard..

"Don't you fucking dare blame that shit on me! I wasn't intended to get raped by Kenny! At least I told you I had sex with Kenny! I was being fucking honest with you! I really was fucking drunk that night Jordan! I can't fucking believe you said that! Really!? Why would I like getting raped!? Getting or being raped is never a thing you should just put on people! I hate you so much Jordan!!!" Toni yells at me pushing me against the wall...

"I guess Ms. Toni fucking Braxton always has to be fucking right about everything!" I push Toni hard making her fall to the ground...

"I'm just stating the fucking truth! You don't like hearing the truth Jordan! I really did fucking love you!!" Toni yells at me as tries to get up...