Lies, Lies, Lies

Kenny's POV:

"Tamar Estine Braxton... You think I'm really about to propose to you.. I don't love you.. I will never love you... Why the fuck would I cheat on Toni for her sister.. Toni is all I need... I may have cheated on her twice, but you just wanted to ruin me and Toni's relationship, so I could have you.. So Tamar Estine Braxton, will you gladly get the fuck out of my life.." I say with an empty engagement box, smiling at her.

"Wow... You're fucked up for this.. You know you enjoyed that time we had sex in your office.." Tamar says, getting closer to me..

"Actually, no you're the one who's fucked up for this, you have a loving husband and a loving child at home and you have the audacity to cheat on him with your sister's fiancé.." I say to Tamar, walking away. Once I walk away I get into the car, going home to Toni.

Once I pulled up, I get out the car. I get my keys out, walking to the door and unlocking it. I see Peyton, running into my arms making me smile. I kiss her cheeks.

"Hey Baby Girl!!! Where's Mommy Toni at?" I ask Peyton, putting her down.

"She's in her room, laying down." Peyton says, grabbing my hand. She drags me upstairs to see Toni.

"Hey Baby.. What's wrong..?" I say to Toni, seeing her crying..

"Kenny... I'm so sick of Jordan... I swear to god... I hate her so much..." Toni says to me. I lay in bed, holding her in my arms.

"Peyton, go play with your brothers for a little bit .. Baby, what did she do..?" I look into her eyes, holding her in my arms, while I see Peyton run downstairs.

"S-she told all of my fans that I was an abusive fiancée, that I used drugs all the time, I was an alcoholic, that I always cheated on her, and she put up a video of me and her having sex..." Toni says to me. I rub her back, wiping her face. I softly plant a kiss on her lips..

"It's going to be okay..." I say to Toni, kisses her lips again.

"No, It's not going to be okay!!! She literally just ruined my life... I hate this shit!!!" Toni yells as she keeps crying.. I keep rubbing her back.

"Baby, we all know that those were just lies... Don't listen to that bitch..." I say to her, kissing her neck.

"I'm trying not too, but I'm letting it get to the best of me..." Toni says to me while cuddling up against me.

"Don't worry about it baby.. Your fans know you won't do that.." I say to her, putting her on top of me, while rubbing her back. She lays down on me, I keep my arms around her. We start to fall asleep in each others arms. I just want these twins to hurry up and get here..

~The Next Day~

Tamar's POV:

I can't believe we did that to me.. He told me to get out of his life... I'm going to do something so cruel to him, that he will regret for the rest of his life.. I grab a sexy and revealing dress out, laying it on the bed, with my black red bottom heels. I go to the bathroom, starting the shower. I get into the shower, washing my body really good. I hop out of the shower, going to the sink brushing my teeth. I dry my body off. I walk to the bed, putting on my dress and heels. I put my perfume and makeup on. I grab my purse and keys. I walk out of the door, driving to Kenny's house. I see that Toni's car is gone, but Kenny's car is still in the driveway. I get out of the car, walking to the door. I knock loudly. Kenny opens the door thirty seconds later.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Kenny says to me, I walk in.

"I came, because I wanted to? Do you have a problem with me coming here?" I say to him, pushing him. I close the door and Locks it.

"Yes I do, now please leave!" Kenny says to me, making me smirk.

"Don't yell at me Baby.. Are the kids gone with Toni?" I say to him, while pushing him on the couch.

"Tamar! Can you fucking stop? Yes, they're gone with Toni, but why do you need to know that for?" Kenny says to me, while I push him into the couch, getting on top of him.

"What if Toni walked in on us, like this.." I say to him, grinding against him, as I put his hands on my hips. I take our clothes off, holding onto his arms tight.. I get back on top of him, grinding against him more. I feel him getting hard against my my pussy. I lean down kissing his lips. I slide my tongue into his mouth. I start to slide him inside of my pussy. I keep kissing him. I start to ride him, I moan against his lips. I start to ride him faster and harder. I pull away from his lips. I keep his hands on my hips, while I keep riding him. I start to moan his name loudly. I start to ride him faster and harder. I bite my lip, while I start to shake against him.. I lean down to kiss him.. I feel him throb deep inside of me.. I start to ride him even faster and harder, screaming his name.. I feel him release himself inside of me.. I squirt all over him... I lay down on him as I hear Toni coming though the door...

"Baby, why is t- TAMAR?!" Toni yells my name. I look back at Toni..

"Baby, its not what it seems.. I don't fucking like her!! She forced me to have sex with her baby!! Please believe me..." Kenny says to Toni, I continue to lay on Kenny. Best plan ever..

Toni's POV:

Before I thought this couldn't get any worse.. I saw Tay and Kenny naked and on top of each other.. I wanted to cry, but all the anger that was building up inside of me made me not want to cry..

"You fucking bitch!" I say to Tamar, balling up my fists.

"I didn't want him to do it Toni!!" Tamar says to me, while looking at me.

"Mom.. Why is Auntie Tay.." Diezel says to me..

"All of you!! Upstairs now!!" I yell to the kids..

"First of all, Kenny.. For the third fucking time?! The third fucking time!! Why with my sister!!! Why!! I hate you so much right now!!! I can't fucking believe you Kenny and you Tamar! You have your own fucking husband to hump and have sex with and you have a child by him!! Vince is my best fucking friend! He loves you so fucking much Tay and he gets treated like a piece of shit? You're a fucking slut for fucking my fiancé.. No, wait my ex fiancé.. It's over Kenneth!! I fucking hate you so much!!!" I yell at him and Tamar. I take off my engagement ring and throws it at him..

"Baby..." Kenny yells at me..

"Don't fucking baby me!! How about you put the ring on her finger, instead of mine..." I yell going upstairs, running to our room. I run to the closet getting all of my clothes and jewelry. I get all of my bags, putting all of my clothes in them. Once I get all of my bags packed, I go to the kids room.

"Denim and Diezel, pack up your stuff we're going home..." I say to them, going downstairs, seeing that Tamar has left and that Kenny is just laying on the couch in his boxers.. I open the door, going to my car, putting all of my bags in the car.. I go back inside.. I see Peyton coming down the stairs..

"M-Mommy Toni.. Where are you going...?" Peyton says to me with sad look on her face, running up to me..

"I'm leaving... Daddy has hurt me again, but this time with Auntie Tamar..." I say to Peyton, hugging her tightly. She starts to cry in my arms... I rub her back, taking her upstairs with me.. I help Denim and Diezel with their bags, taking them to the car.. I hug Peyton one last time and Kisses her cheek..

"Mommy Toni, don't leave please..." Peyton says while trying to catch her breathe, she starts to cry even harder..

"I don't want to leave either, but Daddy has hurt me so many times that I don't want to see him or talk to him ever again.." I say to Peyton, blowing kisses at her while I get in the car. I pull off from Kenny's house, going home. We finally make it home. I help the boys put their bags inside. Once we get done, I go upstairs and lay down... Why Kenny... Why cheat on me with Tamar.. My sister... I don't ever want to see him again... The only time I want to see him is when I give birth to these twins.. I start to cry. I cry for hours and hours. I finally start to fall asleep... All I could think about in my sleep is all of his lies, lies, lies...