Stressed Out...

~At The Hospital~

Toni's POV:

I arrive at the hospital. I get out of the car limping... I feel sick to my damn stomach... I walk up to the secretary's desk..

"Hi, How may I help you?" The lady looks up and smiles.

"I wanted to see if Kenneth Edmonds is okay." I say to her with tears filling my eyes..

"Um, he's currently in surgery... I can't tell you all of the major details of what happened. Only the doctor can tell you the major details.." She says to me, I nodded and walked over to the chair and sat down.

I thought about how everything started... I should've never had sex with Kenny... I don't know how to explain the angry sex that Andreas had with me... I don't know if it was rape, but I had a flashback to when Kenny raped me...

I feel this chill going through my body.. I feel my belly tighten up.. I slowly take deep breaths.. I get back up and walks over to the desk.

"Um Excuse me, but can I see a doctor.. My belly is acting up, and I want to see what the problem is..." I say to the Secretary.. She nods and hands me a clipboard to sign stuff.. I go back to my seat, and started filling papers out..

When I got done I took them back to her. I smiled at her with a weak smile, knowing I'm in pain..

~30 Minutes Later~

Last name Braxton?!

I hopped up quickly. I shook her hand as she smile gently at me. She takes me to the back.

"I'm Dr. Harris. What seems to be the problem today?" She says to me, making me look at her.

"Well, I feel really sick and my stomach is killing me." I say with pain jolting in my stomach..

"When's the last time you had sex?" Dr. Harris asks me.

"I had sex two times today.." I say with so much guilt and pain in my voice.

"Have you gotten pregnant or have any children?" She goes on and on about the questions, but hey its apart of her job..

"I have five.. Well one isn't mine legally, but the four are mine.." I say to her.

"Okay, Ms. Braxton.. Do you want to go ahead and do a pregnancy test?" Dr. Harris asks me. I nod right away..

She hands me a cup. We're doing a medical pregnancy test.. So I have to pee in the cup and do whatever I have to do..

I walk to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I don't know what this thing is going to say.. I peed in the cup, while I was doing that I had a horrific flashback...

~Flashback~

"Are you sure about this Ms. Braxton?"

I nodded with this bad feeling in my stomach. The doctor gave me anesthetics for the pain.. Tears were rushing down my face..

"I'm going to need you to say your alphabet backwards for me.."

"Z Y X W V U T S..." My eyes started to close. I couldn't hear anything.. I was out like a light..

A couple hours went by, and I woke up from the anaesthetics. I felt pain shooting through my thigh all the way up to my stomach.. I broke down in tears.

I wanted to see Keri, but he was in the waiting room and I'm still in the recovery room..

All these questions and thoughts running through my mind: