I Never Mean't To Hurt You...

Toni's POV:

I wake up with Jordan in my arms as I kiss her awake. She wakes up softly kissing me back.

"Baby, I'm hungry" Jordan says to me as we keep kissing as I hold her.

"What do you want?" I tell her softly as I rub her naked back.

"Bacon, eggs, and pancakes." Jordan says to me as she kisses me.

"Okay baby." I get up putting a robe on going down stairs.

I walk in the kitchen making her food. I start to feel sick again. I try to hold in my morning sickness. I continue to cook Jordan's food. I call her down whens it's done.

"Baby!!! Your food is done!!" I yell for her to come down. I hear her footsteps come down the stairs.

She sits on the couch and I put her food on a plate going to the couch to give it to her.

"Here's your food baby" I say kissing her cheek.

"Thank you baby." She says turning on the TV eating her food.

I go up stairs getting dressed slowly looking at my stomach.

"Damn, I'm already getting a baby bump." I say softly as I put on a baggy shirt and some jeans and shoes. I grab my phone calling Kenny.

Kenny: "Hello?"

Toni: "Hey Ken. Can I come over? I have important news to tell you."

Kenny: "Of course Tone! Let me get dressed, and then maybe we can also stop by the studio to work on the album?"

Toni: "Of course! I'll be there in five minutes."

Kenny: "Alright! See you then Tone!"

We both hang up as I go downstairs seeing Jordan watching TV.

"Baby, I'm gone. I'll be at Kenny's house." I say to her as I get my purse and my keys.

"Okay Baby. Do you want me to go get the boys later?" Jordan says getting up giving me a kiss before I leave.

"Yeah baby. Can you take them shopping for me?" I say to Jordan softly handing her my Debit Card.

"Okay baby! I love you so much." Jordan says kissing me again.

"I love you way more!!" I kiss her back as I walk out the door going to the car driving to Kenny's house.

I arrive at Kenny's house. I turn off the car as I get out I grab my purse heading to his door. I knock on his door hard. He answers the door 30 seconds later.

"Hey Tone!" Kenny says while giving me a hug.

"Hey Ken." I say hugging him back as I take off my sunglasses.

"Tone you look sleepy. Did you stay up all night?" Kenny says to me looking in my eyes.

"Yeah I did. I found out something last night Kenny..." I say as I hold my tears back.

"What is Tone?" Kenny says getting closer to me as I look at him in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant.." I look at him as I start crying laying his lap.

"Tone, that's great!!!" Kenny says holding me as he rubs my belly.

"Kenny, it may be great for you, but I have a career to manage." I say to him wipining my eyes sitting up on the couch.

"I understand Tone. You're keeping the baby right?" Kenny says to me with concern.

"Of course!! Don't ever ask me something like that!" I say smiling softy at him.