Forgive Me For My Sins...

Toni's POV:

I stare at the pills that I'm holding in my hands.

"God forgive me for all my sins..." I say softly as I keep hearing Tamar call my name while banging on the door. I ignore Tamar while I shove all the pills down my throat turning the water on so I can wash the pills down. "I'm going to die..."

Tamar's POV:

I finally break down the door as I see Toni's body limp... I rushed to get my phone out... I callled 911... Before I knew it they knocked on the door I ran to the door and showed them Toni's body... They put her in the Ambulance and took her to the hospital.. I broke down in tears...

I started calling everybody... I called Mommy, Daddy, Keri, Kenny, and The Girls.

Mommy, Daddy, and The Girls will take the first flight to LA...

Kenny came in rushing and yelling my name getting my attention...

"Tamar!!!! Where the hell is Toni and What the hell happened?!!" Kenny yells as I start to explain to him.

"S-She's umm..." I start crying falling on my knees...

"She's what!!!!" Kenny shouted at me as everybody started to look my and Kenny's way..

"She o-overdosed Kenny!! Okay!! She overdosed on sleeping pills!!" I yell back at him as my voice cracks at all the pain and crying that is going through my body...

"Oh... My... God..." Kenny sits down while he tries to hold back his tears...

"I-I have to go... I-I'll be back.." I walk over to the door seeing Keri and The Boys...

"Tamar... Can you tell me what's going on...?" Keri says while looking at the boys with hurt in his eyes...

"I have to tell you in private... Denim and Diesel go sit with Uncle Kenny... I'll be there in a minute okay?" I say kissing their cheeks..

"Okay Auntie Tay..." They both say in unison.

Keri watches the boys walking over to Kenny sitting next to him.

"What the hell is going on?!" Keri says semi yelling at me..

"Keri... T-Toni had overdosed on sleeping pills... I tried to get her to come out of the bathroom, but she wouldn't listen to me..." I say to Keri as I start to cry more trying to get myself together.

"N-No... This can't be right..." Keri sits down on the ground as he sheds a couple of tears, but I can tell he was holding back all his pain and tears.

I walked back to the waiting room and I sat next to Kenny. I left Keri to be alone so he could have his space...

"Kenny... I still have to tell Denim and Diezel... Can you help me tell them... Please.." I softly let out a sob as he softly nods his head...

"Denim And Diezel... There's something Me and Auntie Tay has to tell you about your Mom..." I hear his voice crack as I finish off what he's about to say, but Diezel interrupted me...

"What happened to my Mom? Is she going to be okay..?" Diezel looks at me with tears in his eyes as he looks at his lock screen of his phone seeing a picture of him and Toni...

"She had t-took to many pills at once.." I say to him and Denim as I hug both of them crying with them rubbing Diezel's back trying to calm them down. I watch as Denim starts to lay on the ground listening to music crying a little..

Kenny's POV:

Damn it!!! This was all my fault!!! I should've went after her!!! If it wasn't for me she wouldn't be in this situation now!!!

"Tamar... Did she tell you..??" I look at Tamar looking in her blood shot eyes while she's holding Diezel while nodding a bit..

"Yes Kenny She did..." Tamar says as she sniffs trying to hold back her pain... God Damn It Toni!!!

Tamar's POV:

It's been 3 hours since Toni's overdose... I start to get up to see Mommy, Daddy and my sisters...

"Tamar... What the hell is going on...?!" Mommy yells as Daddy and my Sisters surround us as I keep my eyes on Mommy's eyes...

"T-Tone h-had o-overdosed..." I say softly as Mommy's eyes start to get glossy as tears stream down her face.. I look over are Daddy and my Sisters as they start crying and hugging each other..

"Lets go sit down and wait for the Doctor..." Towanda Says as she cries some more... Everybody starts to close our eyes except for Kenny..

It's been 6 hours now at the hospital... Everybody is asleep... Until the Doctor comes in..

"Toni Braxton's Family??" The doctor says loudly as everybody gets up...

"How is she!!!" Kenny shouts at him.. I pull Kenny back so he can let the Doctor talk...

"She's ..." The Doctor says softly...

Author's Note:

This Chapter is long this time!! Sorry if there's mistakes I didn't reread it! Vote and Comment!!