Take It Back...

Jordan's POV:

I run out the house pissed off.. I go to my car as I drive to Kenny's house.. I can't believe he would do this to Toni!!! She doesn't need this kind of stress on her when she's having a baby. I want her to have this baby. I understand if she was drunk because she's going through a lot, but Raping my baby like that isn't something you should fucking do!!! I arrive at Kenny's house knocking on his door hard and fast.

"Oh, Hey Jordan. How are you?" Kenny says smiling at me.

"Don't act all nice and friendly. Why the fuck would you rape Toni!!! You're fucked up for that! You're never going to see your child. You fucking traumatized her.She's in bed and in pain because of you!!!" I yell at Kenny pushing him.

"Did that little bitch tell you?" Kenny says to me laughing.

"First, don't call my fiancée a bitch. Second, all this time Toni has been so fucking nice to you and you treat her like a piece of worthless shit!" I yell at him as I ball fist up.

"I wanted her for the longest Jordan. I'm just hurt okay!! I wanted to have her all to myself, but nope. Little Ms. Jordan comes in the picture and ruins everything! She doesn't really love you Jordan. She is in love with me and you know it!" Kenny yells. I punch him in the face as I see him fall to the ground.

"I was introduced to Toni! It's not my fault that we fucking fell in love!! You seriously hurt her!!! You hurt Toni so bad... If this is your way of getting back at Toni for hurting you, then raping her wasn't a great choice.." I yell at him as he gets up.

"Jordan, You don't understand. That was my way of showing her all my love for her!! Toni is my best friend. My little sister! I wanted to marry her." Kenny yells at me as he pushes me.

"Hold up! Did you just say that was your way of showing your love for her. You seriously think raping and abusing her is showing love!?" I yell as I push him back and I punch him again kicking his balls.

"You fucking piece of shit!!" Kenny yells grabbing his crouch as he falls to the ground.

"I'm sorry, but I was just showing you all my fucking love for you." I softly say to him as I kick him in his balls again.

Kenny starts to groan in pain as I get my stuff and heads to my car. I drive to my friend's house. She knows about Me and Toni. I have to express my feelings right now.

I arrive at her house. I get out rushing to her door knocking on it loudly. She answers the door fast.

"Hey Jordan!!" Dani says to me giving me a hug as I hug her back..

"I need to express my feelings right now." I say to her as my face is red and full of anger.

"Okay. Come sit down and talk to me." Dani says to me as I go to sit on the couch.

"Okay. So I proposed to Toni two days ago." I start to tell her as I softly smile.

"Oh that's great!!! I knew you two would be a great couple. You're lucky I introduced you two!!" Dani says smiling at me.

"I'm not done yet, Toni came out to her family and they disowned her, but two of her sisters stayed with her after the fight happened." I tell her as my smile start to disappear.

"Oh my god... That's fucked up. What happened after that Jordan?" Dani looks in my eyes as I look in her eyes.

"Toni told me she got drunk with Kenny and they had sex, but I'm not mad at her for it at all because I know she won't do it again. Then, Toni tells me last night that she was pregnant with his baby. Toni went to tell Kenny about the baby. He had raped her in the studio.." I start to ball my fist up getting mad again.