The Truth Will Set You Free..

Toni's POV:

I hope Kenny doesn't do anything while we're in the studio! It's hard to tell him how I feel about him. I just can't find a way to tell him!

I pull up to the studio and I put my sunglasses on while I get out of the car walking in the studio seeing that no one is in here.

"Hello!?" I yell as I see no one in the studio. Before I could turn around I feel arms go around my waist and I feel lips kissing my neck.

"Hey Tone" I hear Kenny say as he holds me while still kissing my neck

"Kenny!! What the hell are you doing!!" I yell at him as I break loose from his grip.

"Toni relax!!!" Kenny says trying to kiss my neck again.

"Stop, We need to be recording the songs. So let's go record them" I say walking to the piano.

Kenny's POV:

Damn! What is with Toni Michele Braxton! I still have to talk to her about her possibly being  a lesbian. If she is her family will disown her because they think being gay is a sin and they will go to hell for being homosexual.

I sit down while Toni starts playing the piano singing "I Wish" for the album.

I wish, I wish, I wish she'd break your heart like you did to me. I hope, I hope, I hope she gives you a disease so that you will see but not enough to make you die.

Toni continued singing while I start leaning in to her face I softly feel her lips against mine as I start making my tongue go in her mouth as I rub her thigh , but then she stops me.

"What the Hell Kenny!!" Toni yells at me for kissing her as I see her face in total shock.

"Toni baby. I want you. I want to love you!!!" I yell back at her seeing that I made her jump as I see her eyes start getting glossy and her face starts turning red.

"Kenny.. Please just stop I'm your baby sister!!" Toni says softly as I go up to her trying to comfort her as I see tears running down her face.

"Toni.. How can I control this feeling about you.." I say to her looking in her eyes

"There's something I have to tell you Kenny.." Toni says to me looking up at me.

"What is it baby girl..?" I softly say to her wiping her tears away.

"I-I'm gay..." Toni starts crying more as she runs out the door.