What The Hell?!

~At Toni's House~

Toni's POV:

When I opened my door, my mouth flew open...

Kenny?!

"Kenny! What the hell are you doing here!!" I yell to him.

"Toni, I miss you.." Ken says to me, pulling me close to him.

"Ken, don't touch me.." I say to him, looking him in his eyes.

"Toni, I'm sorry.. I truly am sorry... Don't you see that Tone..." Ken keeps looking into my eyes.. I can tell he's unhappy..

"K-Ken I don't know what to say..." I stutter nervously.. I try to push him off of me, but his grip is super strong..

"Toni, give me a chance... Please give me a chance..." He starts to shed tears, I wipe them away quickly... I can't stand to see him cry...

"Ken, I gave you plenty of chances... I really did... You blew it all.. You got my sister pregnant... I'm going to have a niece or a nephew, by the one I loved with all of my heart... I loved you Ken... I loved Kenneth Brian Edmonds, but who blew it..." I say with a sad tone in my voice, tears start to form in my eyes..

"Toni, didn't you hear.. Tamar had a miscarriage... She had a miscarriage.. I won't be the father to her child.. Toni.. I love you... I can't stop thinking about you... You don't understand what your love has done to me... Toni... Please... I need you to kiss me every morning and night... I want to feel your sweet and gentle kisses... Your nice warm body against my body... Baby let me make love to you every night like I used too... I'm a changed man.. I know I said it before, but damn Toni I am!! I haven't texted a single woman ever since our break up... I haven't touched another woman ever since our break up... I haven't been to work or nothing... I swear on my children lives... I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you... Please I want to marry you... I want you to be my wife... I want our relationship to work out... I know I lost your trust.. I knew I lost your trust when you saw Tamar on me... I knew you did.. I love you Toni.. Please come back to me..." Ken says with this depressed voice.. His speech starts to make me cry... I push myself out of his arms and instantly closed the door on his face.. I slid down the door, crying and hurting from his speech... I got myself together and opened the door, to find Kenny sitting on my porch..

"Ken.. D-Do you mean everything you just said to me..." I say, sniffing trying not to cry..

He gets up, coming towards me again..

"Yes I do... Toni, I meant every word I said to you..." Kenny pulls me to him, I lay my head on his chest..

"I missed you Ken.." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist..

"I missed you too Tone.." Ken said to me, lifting my face. He makes me look up at him.. I started to smile at him..

"Ken, Kiss me.. Kiss me like you used too.. Kiss me like you mean it! I'm serious!" I say to him, he pulls us inside, closing the door behind him.. He pulls my face to his face... I feel his lips against mine, we started to kiss passionately. Our lips moved in a slow moving rhythm.. I couldn't pull away..

Before, I knew it.. I was on top of him.. He kept kissing me.. Then he started to grope my ass a little.. Then we finally pull away..

"Make up sex?" Kenny says to me, making me bite my lip..

"Maybe.. I don't know about that Kenny.. What is your definition of 'Make up sex' anyway Ken..? Either we're having rough make up sex or were making love.. If we making love, I swear to god I better not find anything on your damn phone..." I give him a stern, serious look.

"I promise you I won't Toni.. I fucking love you Tone.." He says, kissing my lips again. I start to smile against his lips..

"Let's go upstairs and finish this..." I say, getting off of him. I grab his shirt, making him get up.

"I like the sound of that.." Kenny says, picking me up and takes me upstairs to my room.. He closes the door and locks the door..

He laid me on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned down and kissed my neck, then he kissed my lips. We started to kiss passionately. He never kissed me so passionate and slow like this before. I wrap my arms around his neck, then he started to grind against me, making me moan against his lips. I pushed him off of me. I started to take off our clothes. I was only in my bra and panties.. Ken was only in his boxers.. I pulled him on top of me, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. We started to kiss again, while we were kissing he started to grind against me again. I was moaning against his lips again, but I bite his lip wanting him.. He pulls away from my lips, then he takes my panties off and he took his dick out. I bit my lip, pulling him back on top of me.. He slide his dick deep inside of me. I gasps moaning his name.. He felt incredible.. He takes slow and soft strokes inside of me..

"Ahh!! Ken... Baby..." I moan as he kiss my neck, while thrusting in me.. I grip his back, while he gets faster with his pace.. I didn't want him to stop.. He felt so good inside of me.. I clench against his dick.. He keep thrusting inside of me. The faster he goes, the more I loved the feeling of him pleasuring me.. I made sure I was feeling all of him.. Every thrust he he made inside of me, I would squirt against him.. He started to get faster with his thrust, making me scratch his back up.. I feel his dick throb inside of me... I was risking something that I don't need right now.. I kept squirting against him, making me shake and shiver..

Our lips pressed against each others. I started to feel his balls slap against me. I knew he was close to climaxing inside of me... I kept scratching and gripping his back... As soon as I hear his grunts and groans in my ear, I knew he was close or he has already climaxed in me..

He stopped for a good two minutes. I heard his grunts getting louder in my ear, then I felt him pouring himself inside of me, I kissed his lips. I never wanted to pull away again...

I missed this man so damn much...