My Birthday (Part Two)

Author's Note:

This chapter is going to be short today! I'm sorry, but I'm really tired and I have to get up early tomorrow!! I love you guys!!

~In The Evening~

Toni's POV:

I groan getting up, seeing Peyton in my arms. She's still sleeping.. I hear one of the twins, Screaming at the top of their lungs.. I get up, going to their room. I see that it's Kennedy crying.. I pick her up, feeding her a bottle. I change her diaper also.. I take her to my room, calling Mommy.

Mommy: Hello?

Toni: Mommy, can you watch the kids while I go out with a couple of friends tonight for my birthday?

Mommy: Sure why not!! Do you want me to come over there?

Toni: Yes, please! Thank you so much Mommy!

Mommy: You're always welcome baby!

~2 Hours Later~

"Okay, I'm gone! I'll be back later!! I love you guys! Bye Mommy!" I say to Mommy, while blowing kisses at her. I smile at her, heading out to the club, meeting a couple of my friends.. I hate clubs, but I'm just going out for my birthday... I get into my car, driving to the club.. I pull up, going inside smiling at my friends..

"Hey Tone!! You look sexy as fuck!! I heard you dropped two babies at the same time!!" Lexy says to me, making me smile. This is Lexy, she's a model, and a really good friend of mine..

"Yes I did girl!! I popped them babies out!!" I say to her smiling and laughing at her.

"Hey T!!" Jasmine says to me, hugging me as I feel her put her hands around my waist.

"Hey Jas!! Your fine as fuck girl!!" I say to her, blushing a little.. I always had a crush on Jasmine for a long ass time, but we didn't really have to time to make it work..

"You know it boo! You getting sexier and sexier by the minute T! Oh and Happy birthday!! I would kiss your sexy ass, but you got a man named Kenny 'Babyface' Edmonds!!" Jas says to me, making me smile and blush..

"Actually, we kinda went our separate ways for a good two months... I just need my space.. You know, I still like you right?" I say to her, smiling and plays with her hand a little bit..

"I know you do baby! Anyway, let's get a private room baby!" Jas says to me, grabbing my hand, taking me to a private room.. I know where this going end up..

We talk for thirty minutes.. We had a few drinks, then I started to feel the alcohol kick in.. Before I know it, I feel Jasmine get on top of me, kissing me deeply. I feel her tongue, slide into my mouth. She puts her hand in my dress, she starts to rub my pussy through my panties. I moan against her lips.. I feel her slide my panties down. She starts to lay on her stomach, licking my pussy slowly and softly. I bite my lip, moaning her name... I haven't felt a woman touch me like this in a long time.. I feel her fingers slide inside of me.. I keep moaning her name loudly, Grinding against her fingers.. I feel her, thrusting deeper inside of me.. I grip her arm, feeling my pussy tighten up against her fingers.. I forgot how sensitive I get.. I start to shake as I feel her eating me out now.. I grip her head feeling myself squirt.. I smile and bite my lip.. She gets on top of me, holding me close.. We start to kiss... I smile at her.. I get up, fixing my clothes. I get out of the club. I start to drive home.. Luckily, the alcohol wrote of so it was safe to drive.. I get home twenty minutes later.. Everybody was asleep, Mommy stayed the night at my house.. Once I get to my room, I change into my Onesie. I get into to bed when I change my clothes. My birthday was amazing! Fans saying happy birthday to me every second, had my twins on my birthday! I love life right now...