New Life?

Kenny's POV:

I wake up hearing somebody singing, then I realized it was Toni singing one of her songs.

"What are you thinking Do you know about us back then Do you know I dumped your husband Girlfriend I'm not thinking 'bout him But you married him Do you know I made him leave Do you know he begged to stay, with me He wasn't man enough for me" Toni sings loudly as I put my boxers back on and goes down stairs.

"Hey Tone!!" I say loudly so she can hear me. I slowly put my arms around her waist kissing her neck.

"Kenny, Stop please." Toni says pushing me off.

"Tone.. What's up with you this morning..?" I say looking at her.

"Kenny what we did last night wasn't right at all! I have a girlfriend!" Toni looks at me softly.

"Toni, we were both drunk. What's the worse that could happen?" I softly say to her as I try to kiss her.
I don't know if I should tell Toni that I wasn't drunk at all last night. I just wanted to see if she would let me pound her in. I also got rid of her birth control pills.

"Kenny!!" Toni yells my name to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I say looking at her smirking.

"I want to go to the studio and record some songs that I think would be great with the album." Toni says eating a strawberry.

"Okay. What's the name of the songs?"

"Hurt you, Heart Attack, and I Hope That You're Okay." Toni says to me. I start nodding my head.

"Okay, we can go to the studio just for you Tone." I say softly kissing her cheek.

"I have to get ready Kenny" Toni says as she goes up stairs as I stare at her ass.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you." I say softly smiling at her.

Toni's POV:

I go upstairs sighing. I can't believe that I had sex with Kenny.. I just need to stop thinkinng about it. I just miss Jordan. I'm going to call her when I get from the studio. I get my sweat pants and a T-shirt. I go to the bathroom starting the water. I take off my robe and getting in the shower. Today will be a long day.

I get out the shower five minutes later drying myself off putting my clothes on. I get my red bottom heels and starts going down stairs.

"Okay Ken. I'm ready." I get my purse and phone.

"Okay Tone lets go!" Ken grabs my hand and I push my hand back.

"Ken, I told you I have a girlfriend and plus I'm not straight!" I giggle at him.

"That doesn't mean anything." Kenny say chuckling as we get into his car.

"Yes it does! It means that I don't date guys!" I smile at him.

"Well you did date me last night though" Kenny chuckles as I punch his arm.

"Shut up!" I roll eyes as He cranks up the car.

"Nope!" Kenny says softly as he backs up and starts driving us to the studio.

"I want to listen to Another Sad Love Song" I tell Kenny hooking my phone to the auxiliary cord. Playing my song. I start singing along.

It's just another sad love song Rackin' my brain like crazy Guess I'm all torn up Be it fast or slow It doesn't let go Or shake me And it's all because of you

Just as we pulled up the song went off. Kenny starts to put the car in park. I get out the car headed towards the studio. I wait for Kenny to come in with me. He starts to come towards me and I start to walk in going to the recording part of the studio.