Love, Family, and Career

Tamar's POV:

I look at the doctor. I don't need to lose my sister! Please have good news!!!

"She's fine, but she can't eat anything hard for a couple of days because we had to pump her stomach out. We have also moved her room so she can now see you guys" The Doctor Smiles at us as he leads us the way to her room.

Thank God Toni is okay!!!

Kenny's POV:

I walk in the room first telling her family to wait outside. I look at Toni as she looks my way with red eyes.

"Hey Tone T." I sit next to her bed taking her hand in my hand rubbing it a little.

"Hey Ken..." Toni says softly rubbing her red, eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I smile at her softly as I keep holding her hand.

"I feel horrible and sore.." Toni says laying her head on the pillow trying to relax.

"I'm sorry to hear that Tone. I hope you know you scared the shit out of me last night.."
I say to her smiling laughing a bit.

"I know.. Mommy is going to slap the piss out of me when she see me." Toni laughs a little while I give her some of my water.

"Well Tone. I guess I better let you see your family. Bye Tone. See you tomorrow." I get up kissing her on her cheek and starts to heads out the door.

"Bye Ken!" I hear Toni semi yelling to me.

That damn Toni Braxton!

Toni's POV:

I look around and I see Mommy, Daddy, Keri, My Sisters, Denim, and Diezel.

"Mommy..." I look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Toni Michele Braxton! What the hell is wrong with you! You know way better than that! You scared me so bad yesterday!! I could've lost my baby yesterday!" Mommy looks at me as I can tell she's really hurt and I start to cry.

"I'm s-sorry Mommy.." I say softly as I dry my eyes holding out my arms for my two beautiful sons.

Denim runs into my arms as I hold him close.

"Mom I was worried sick about you!! I missed you so much!!" Denim says looking into my eyes as I kiss his cheek softly smiling at him.

"Mommy's okay now! See! Diezel, did you miss Mommy?" I say smiling at Denim and Diezel.

"Mom, I'm not three anymore! Of course I did Mom! I was so worried about you!" Diezel looks up at me and smiles as I hold both of my boys in my arms.

"Well you're still three years old to me!" I smile kissing all over their faces.

I talk to everyone as I smile at them and laugh. Keri left wig the boys because it was getting late. It was just Me, Mommy, and My sisters.

"So guys, when I get out of this hospital I'm going to tell you the big announcement!" I say clapping and smiling, but in the inside I was scared and terrified.

"Why can't you just tell us now?" Traci says semi yelling.

"Yeah!" Towanda says agreeing to Traci.

"I want it to be in private and I want it to be special." I cross my arms as I smile and laugh at them.

"Are you pregnant!?" Trina yells in excitement.

"No! I'm not pregnant for you information Trina! I wouldn't mind having another baby!" I say looking at Trina smiling.

"Hey Tay. Do you have my phone?" I sag to Tamar looking for my phone.

"Hell yeah I do! You're Toni Braxton bitch!" Tamar says to me laughing.

"Tamar! Watch your mouth!" Mommy yells at her.

"Mommy, you just tried it!!" Tamar says making me dying laughing.

Tamar hands me my phone and I start to go on twitter. The first thing I saw that was trending was me. It has 500 thousand tweets about my overdose. I read some of the tweets.

"I can't believe Toni Braxton! She had the nerve to OD! Smh!!!"

"I feel bad for Toni Braxton's family..."

I wanted to break down crying reading some of these tweets.

"I hate paparazzi.." I sigh looking at my sisters.

"I know Tone. We all do!!" Tamar looks and smiles at me.

"Well, you guys I'm tired. So I'll talk and see you all tomorrow." I say as they get up giving me hugs and kisses.

As soon as they left I called my girlfriend Jordan.

Jordan: "Hello?"

Toni: "Hey Baby."

Jordan: "Oh my god! Baby are you okay?"

Toni: "Not anymore since you're not here with me."

Jordan: "How about I come to see you in about 15 minutes baby?"

Toni:"Sounds great baby! I love you so much!"

Jordan: "I love you so much more!! Bye baby see you in 15 minutes!"

Toni: "Bye Baby"

I wait for Jordan to come see me and visit me. I start to close my eyes, but before I could close them I felt warm soft lips on mine knowing it was Jordan.

"Hey beautiful. I missed you so much!" I say softly in her ear kissing her again softly biting her lip.

"How much baby?" Jordan softly gets on top of me in my hospital bed kissing me again.

"Mmm baby. More than you could ever imagine!" I kiss her soft neck softly.

"Mmm Baby not here" Jordan says softly in my ear making me bite her neck softly.

I smile at her as I hold her close to me as we keep kissing each other until I heard a camera click taking a picture of me and Jordan kissing.

"I can't do anything in peace without them taking pictures of me" I cross my arms getting frustrated.

Jordan kisses me softly getting my attention smiling at her.

Damn it! Mommy is goinng to find out I'm gay before I even can tell her..

Author's Note:

I hope you're enjoying the story! I hope you all keep reading it. Sorry for grammar and spelling.mistakes.!! Love y'all! Vote and Comment!!!!