You Still Don't Remember...?

Author's Note:

I'm going to skip forward to 4 months. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

4 Months Later

Kenny's POV:

I was in a slight coma after Trey beat my ass, but Toni... She still doesn't remember me... Why did I have to hit her... I mean I didn't mean to hit her at all.. I just keep fucking up things..

"Hey Kenny!" Toni says to me as I look back at her, I get off the couch, walking towards her. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey Baby.." I say to her, slightly kissing her neck.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not your baby!!" Toni says to me, giggling as I grab her face kissing her lips slowly.

"Toni!! You are my baby! How many times do I have to tell you that, plus that baby is mine too!" I say to her, wrapping her arms around my neck, as I feel her belly separating us..

"Well, I do have a doctors appointment today at 1:00! I've been feeling a lot of kicks lately! If I feel one kick, I feel another one on the other side of my belly! I don't know what's going on and the doctor said next time I go I get to know the sex of the baby!" Toni says to me as I kiss her deeply, putting my hands on her big belly.

"Well, that's good baby! I hope we have a girl!" I say to Toni, making her smile at me.

"Its a possibility, because I do have plenty of sisters in the family!" Toni says to me, making me kiss her again.

"True, but I do have a lot brothers, so the possibility is really a fifty percent chance of having a girl or a boy!" I say to Toni, holding her close.

"True, but I have to get ready now! Just be ready when I get done, Kenny." Toni says to me as I smile and nods at her. I sit back down on the couch, waiting for her to get done.

Toni's POV:

I go upstairs, heading to my room. I rub my belly, feeling kicks on one side and on the other side of my belly, making me smile and giggle. I start the shower, stripping free of my clothes as I step in the shower. I wash my body for about twenty minutes. I turn the shower off, putting the towel around my body. I go into my closet, I put on a dress and my favorite pair of red bottom heels. I grab my purse and my phone, going downstairs. I look at Kenny, grabbing his keys.. I hate how I can't remember him, but I think I'm starting to remember some stuff.. I don't know..

"You ready baby?" Kenny says to me as I nod, holding my hand out for his hand.

"Yes I am baby, but afterwards we have to pick up the boys and baby girl!" I say to Kenny as I smile, I kiss his cheek softly.

"That's fine baby! Anything for my queen!" He says to me, making me smile big.

"Awe, baby! You're so sweet!" I say to him, kissing his lips as he opens my door for me, helping me get in the car. I smile at my big belly, putting on my seat belt.

"I try my best to be sweet to my queen!" Kenny says to me as I start to smile even bigger.

"Baby, stop it! You're making me blush!" I say to him, as he starts to drive. I get on my phone, texting the boys telling them to be ready when I get back from the doctors. I stare out the window, until I feel Kenny's hand on my thigh. I giggle.

"Stop it, Baby!" I say to him, giggling and moving his hand as we pull up to the doctors office. He comes over to my side, helping me out the car. I grab his hand as we walk into the doctors office. I put on my sunglasses to hide my face from paparazzi or from people seeing me.. Kenny signs me in as I go to sit down, getting on my phone. They call us back there thirty minutes later.