Hiding Secrets...

~Two Weeks Later~

Toni's POV:

I have a feeling Kenny is hiding something from me. He's been acting weird around me lately.

"Babe!?" I yell calling him in the bathroom with me as I look at the pregnancy test while sitting on the tub.

"Mhmm?" Kenny says walking towards me.

"What if I'm pregnant baby?" I say to him, getting up going to kiss his soft lips. I can tell he's worried about something.

"Well, I will be one happy man!" Kenny says to me as I smile at him fixing his collar as I try to look in his eyes.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you? You've been acting all weird and funny towards me." I say to him as I put my hand on my hip getting an attitude towards him.

"Baby, nothing is wrong! I swear to you! I'm just thinking about the album that's all." Kenny says to me as I roll my eyes, going to get the pregnancy test seeing if it's ready..

"Are you sure? You're not lying to me?" I ask him as I get the pregnancy test, walking towards Kenny again.

"Of course not!! Why would I lie to you! You're my fiancée! I swear to god I'm not lying!" Kenny says as he grabs my waist, pulling me close to him..

"You better not be lying." I say to him giving him a kiss on the lips as I read the pregnancy test. I gasps loudly getting out of his arm. I start to smile big.

"What does it say baby?" Kenny says to me as he looks at me crazy.

"I'm pregnant baby!!" I scream to the top of my lungs, it makes Denim and Diezel run in the bathroom to where we were.

"Why is mom screaming?" Diezel asks Kenny as I keep smiling happily.

"I'm going to let her tell you!" Kenny says smiling at the boys.

"Well, you guys remember when I was in the hospital and I lost the baby." I say to them smiling at the pregnancy test.

"Of course we do Mom!" Denim says to me as I look at Kenny.

"Well, me and Kenny is having a baby and we're getting married!" I say to them happily as they get a confused look on their face.

"What?!" The boys both say to me and Kenny.

"Wait, what about Jordan? What happened to her? I thought you were gay?" Denim asks me.

"Yeah!! What happened to Jordan, Mom?" Diezel asks me as I look at them.

"Oh guys, I forgot to tell you! I found Jordan kissing on your Dad, Jordan was the one who killed the baby, Uncle Kenny was there for me every step of the way, Jordan is now pregnant with your father's baby, and Uncle Kenny proposed to me a few weeks ago! I'm really happy he chose me to be his wife. Guys, I still can go both ways you know!" I say looking at Kenny as I kiss the boys cheeks, then going up to kiss Kenny's soft lips.

"Ew!! We don't want to see that!" Denim says as they walk out going to their rooms. I laugh against Kenny's lips.

"Baby, I have to go to the studio for a meeting." Kenny says to me as I softly break up the kiss.

"Awe, okay baby. I love you baby!" I say to Kenny.

"I love you more!" Kenny says as he puts on his shoes and grabs his phone. He starts to head down stairs and to his car. I go into the bathroom, starting the shower slowly as I start feel it getting warm. I get in the shower taking me a good shower. I get done five minutes later. I put on my favorite red onesie with my name on it. I get in bed slowly watching TV as I start to fall asleep..