My Brothers Ally Is My Mate? *editing*

Summary:

Taylor Jones is 17, a badass and is in one of the most dangerous gangs in LA with her brother and friends, that are more like a family to her. But what happens when she moves back to LA and meets the ally of her gang, and their leader, Jace-a werewolf- just so happens to be her mate. Will her brother and friends let them be? And what will happen when her dad comes back? He is the reason she left LA in the first place. Read and find out if Taylor survives her dad, and will her and Jace ever be together, or will everything come in their way?

Annie's Thoughts:

The romance in this one is how her mate had to fight to protect her and was always there for her when she was going through the rough spots. I can tell you this, it's unusual for me to read a story like this because it has to deal with something I abhor. Gangs aren't something to be proud to be in and they aren't always so nice like the one depicted in this story, real people out there go through a lot to get in a gang and do bad stuff while in it then it is hard to get out of it. I only know this because of where I grew up had not only Bloods there but had four other Crews that one is the Bloods major rival and that is the Cripts. One of the people I grew up with as a roll model was in the gang with his older brother and just to get out of the gang they actually had to go and mess up some people in the Cripts as their last thing to do. The result made it where he had to fight them off of his brother who got shot in the head, and luckily survived. He as of right now is only half of the person he was before he got in the gang, mentally, physically and emotionally. This stuff isn't something you want to play with just wanting to warn you.

Chapters: 40

Author's Name: R-Baden