Prologue (Before Season 3 of The Voice- USA Tv Show)

"Mommy why are you so sad?" Christina Aguilera's son asked her.

"I wasn't playing nice with my friends and they got very angry at me. They said some hurtful things," Christina explained.

"I'll play with you Mommy. But if you're nice to them, they have to be nice to you too!" Max said with a child's logic.

He was right. Christina knew she'd been a bitch to her fellow judges in season 2 of THE VOICE TV Show. She'd forgotten that even though she'd worked for every inch of her fame, so had they. At the end of season two of their show, Adam Levine had declared all out war against her. He had used his contestant Tony Lucca to lash back at her in front of all the viewers. That she could handle, mostly. It had been when he got angry and called her a f'ing c_ nt, that it had hurt badly. Up until that moment, their war hadn't been vicious. She realized later that she'd been very childish and wasn't setting a good example for the young fans and viewers.

"You're right honey, maybe you could help me make a card to apologize."

"Oh Mommy, yes I can help you." The little boy got out his crayons and a piece of paper.

Together they made Adam a card. Christina wrote that she was sorry for always interrupting him and that in season three she wouldn't be such a big diva. Her son even signed it with her.

"Thank you for helping me Max. Now we will mail it to him."

Christina knew that Adam Levine had a little sister, so he'd appreciate her son's art work. It would take at least a week for him to receive the letter in the mail. What ended up happening, was that she forgot about it completely. It was two weeks after the mail date, when she was on The Voice set for season three, that she was reminded of that letter.

Adam spotted Christina. He walked over. "Hi there. Thanks for the homemade card."

Christina lead him away from everyone. "Adam I want to apologize for not playing nice. I was a brat. Can we be nicer to each other for season three? Can we let the past be the past?"

Adam felt like a bully. "I shouldn't have said what I did. I lost my temper. The card was very cute. Thank your son for me. That was smart," he acknowledged. He gave her a hug. "Truce. Now let's go find those other two jokers. I wonder what colour Cee Lo's wig is this year."

Christina laughed, "I liked his strawberry red bling he wore all of last season."

Adam chuckled and they joined the rest of The Voice crew.