chapter 27

Chapter 27

Marcus thought he woke up to the sound of the door clicking and the engine to his car start up but he couldn’t figure out if it was a dream, he looked over to his clock to see what time of day it was, it read 8;30 he jumped out of bed worried about being late for work, he was only wearing his boxers , but as he looked around the room he could see Ruby lying on the bed with the bed cover draping around her lower half exposing her back to him, he decided to take a walk, as he walked into the front room he noticed that Luna was gone from the sofa, he walked past the small hall and into the kitchen he took a look around and noticed that there was a lone mug by the window, he walked over to it, picked it up and began to examine it, it was a small navy blue mug with a lipstick stain on one side get could tell it was Luna he sighed as he made his past the hall but before he left completely he shouted “Gwen it’s time to get up, were running late”

He didn’t stay there long enough for Gwen to reply, if she was there she would reply, Marcus sat down on the sofa and turned the TV it was the news, this time it was about a series of raids by the SAS most had weapons and lots of money and it would seem that Captain LucanQuail is going to make a speech, Marcus laughed slightly at the mention of his last name, the room was dark due to the blind system that was installed so many years ago, Ruby was walking behind the sofa as she stretched out her arms and cuddled Marcus from behind, as she said to him “Morning Marcus, sleep well?”

Marcus took one hand as he reached for the side of her face caressing saying “Yeah slept well, do you know where Luna is by any chance?”

Ruby shrugged her shoulders as she said “No, she just mentioned to me that she has to go away for a few days to speak to her pack”

Marcus nodded as she sighed and said “that was a nasty bit of business last night, the look on Gwen’s face when Luna turned up”

Ruby had a smile on her face as she said “Well the look on Luna’s face when Gwen slapped her was priceless”

Marcus laughed slightly, Ruby let go of Marcus as she walked in front of him and sat on his lap, she was completely naked and her eyes seemed to glow in the dark, he couldn’t help himself as he felt stiff, Ruby could feel it as well as she said to him “Well it would seem last night wasn’t enough and as nobody is here we have the place to our self’s”

Marcus looked at Ruby confused as he repeated back to her “nobody is here?”

Ruby nodded as she lowered her head towards Marcus’s neck and started kiss it and nibble at it Marcus was being distracted by what she was doing that was until her hand slid from the top of his chest down to his boxers, he took her hand and looked at her as he said “nice try but you didn’t answer my question”

Ruby had a cheeky smile “so if i answer your question i get a prize?”

Marcus nodded, Ruby kept that smile when she said “Ana took her and your car”

Marcus near enough jumped of the sofa and Ruby landing on the floor with a slight bump as he said to her “you knew? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

Ruby was rubbing her bum as she rolled over and laid on her chest on the floor, her arms were wstreched out then she moved them underneath her chin were she rested her head onto “well the reason i didn’t want to tell you is so you don’t worry Ana can look after her”

Marcus sighed “i know she can and that’s what worries me Ruby do you know where she took Gwen?”

 Ruby shrugged as Marcus sighed, Ruby rolled back over so she was on her back now reviling all of her naked form at that point in time the door rang, Marcus had to quickly step past Ruby and head to the door, as he opened it Lucan was standing there, he had a beige coat on with black trousers and black shoes with a white shirt and black tie, Marcus quickly could see it was a new coat as he said to Lucan “hi Lucan what can i do for you?”