Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Marcus woke up with Luna standing in front him and Ruby, in her hands was two cups, one was red while the other was blue, she was wearing another one of her beige coloured fur coats, black high heels and her collar, her hear was bright in colour or it could be the case that the light was shining through the door slightly, Marcus had a tribal headache and his stomach felt queasy, he took a quick look round to see where he was, he was still in the VIP room in the club, he started to rub his head and groan he looked up and saw Luna standing there smile

“Hay Marcus rise and shine it’s time to go to work” Luna said with a cheery smile on her face

Marcus rubbed his eyes and said “Luna? What are you doing here and could you curb your cheery disposition I have a headache”

Luna just smiled and handed Marcus the blue cup, inside was a strong coffee with lots of sugar just the way he likes it, he had a cover over him and Ruby, he sat up faceing Luna taking the cup, he took a sip as the warm fluid flowed down his throat, he looked at Luna who was still smiling and asked her “What is the Time?”

Luna stood there with her finger on her chin thinking, and then she took her phone out of the pocket and said “Well it’s about one in the morning Marcus babes”

Marcus eyes looked up while he was drinking his coffee as he stared at Luan, she just nodded still smileing, he looked over at Ruby, he didn’t want to wake her, but then again she was pretending to be asleep for Marcus’s benefit, Marcus nudged Ruby as she pretended to stir and fall back asleep.

Marcus sighed and said “Come on Ruby we got work to do”

Ruby rolled round saying “aw it’s too soo...”

“Hi Ruby I got your coffee right here they way you like it” said Luna

Ruby stared at Luna with abit of confusion and said “What are you doing here?”

Luna just smiled handed the red cup to Ruby and repeated “We got work to do so I had to come down to the club and get you both”

Marcus stood up and let the blanket drop as he sipped his coffee, Luna just stared at Marcus wide eyed and gob smacked, her heart was pacing hard and fast as she just flung herself at Marcus and tried to him and herself in the coat, Marcus looked and noticed that Luna was wearing a bra and a thong on for a change, Luna looked into Marcus’s eyes and they kissed passionately, Ruby on the other hand was laying there half naked with her breasts showing but the blanket still covered her lower half, she just watched while sipping her coffee with a touch of blood in it.

After Luna had finished kissing Marcus she stopped and said “Oh I have bought you both an change of clothes and the car is parked just outside we have to get moving”

Luna let go of Marcus walked just outside the front door and picked up a large holdall bag and threw it to Marcus, who caught it nimbly Luna then said “you both have ten minutes, I’ll wait in the car”

The conditions for the bodies was perfect, out in the cold and dry, there were at least six bodies on the floor  down a back street outsider some shops, a area was cornered off around the bodies lots of attention and a small crowed gathered around the tape, werewolves in SAS sniffed around gathering notes based on the crime scene, vampires taking notes and reading thoughts, every now and again pulling over a human, vampire or werewolf interrogating them or pulling them into the back of vans to do a thorough search of their persons, humans are helping gather evidence and taking down scientific notes, bagging and tagging each microfiber in and around the crime scene most of it was taken to a truck which house a on the scene crime lab, the air was chilly but it suited him just fine while overseeing the investigation.