Chapter 31 part 2

Chapter 31 part 2

It was a breeze for her to just walk in without being noticed by anyone, but her disappearance might raise a few questions though, to get in it was a hop skip and a jump on a large dustbin and over a wall with no wires behind a set of bushes out of site, it was Childs play and to add a bonus she didn’t need to use her ability to know what was going on, she was after one person, Kiren and if she found him he better wished he didn’t but until then she put on a set of large headphones listening to music while walking down the dark hall, it stank of piss mainly but she had been in worse spots before now, her music of choice was a techno track, fast pace but a smooth rhythm.

Each step was casual in its own way as if she was oblivious of what is going on around her, but as she looked up she thought she could see the shadows move but it turned out to be just curtain when she got closer down the hall, she stopped in her tracks and took her headphones off listening for movement, not a whisper it was quiet even for her, she didn’t like it that’s why she had her head phones on, but stopping just for that split second was enough to her caught as one arm flow around her neck while another arm had a blade to her throat as a voice said “You know something, your the most careless person I have ever met, walking in here alone, head phones on music loud enough that it nearly echoes in the halls, who are you?”

It didn’t take her a second to know what to do as if it was a instinct, she dropped down to know hard for the assilent to lean over her and useing his body weight she flipped him over her shoulders in front of her, but he was quick as he landed on his feet facing Ana, his knife put away and his gun drawn but this gave Ana enough time to draw hers on the assailant, it was a stand off as she stood up and turned her music player off, she said to him “how rude interrupting a women’s music time especially when it gets to her favourite bit”

The assailant looked at her from the shadows, he felt impressed by this women as he said “seems you have some skill, but how much do you have?”

Ana smiled as she said “Well step into the light so I can see your face then we shall decide” 

Kroll took a couple of steps forwards into the light, he was tall to compare to her only by a bit, wearing a dark green shirt, combat trousers black boots and a long army trench coat, she could tell he was speaking with a deep polish accent but she like it but what caught her attention was his head, it was bald “so may i ask who are you?”

Kroll looked at her with a slight smirk on his face as he made sarcastic bow and said “My name is Kroll and yours?”

Ana giggled and said in a lady like voice “my name is Ana good sir”

Ana smiled as she asked Kroll “Why are you bald?”

Krol scoffed as he said “I’m not bald I shave my head”

With that said Krol fired missing Ana, Ana fired back missing Kroll as the two ducked behind a couple of door frames down each of the corridor, Kroll and Ana was firing of shots down the hall but neither of them bothered to aim, Ana had a small gun similar to Krol’s, the ricochet sounds could be heard down the hall as the gunfire echoed around them, Ana wanted an challenge for once, anybody could kill someone with a gun but to kill someone up close that took more expertise, Krol had a similar idea in mind, before they both knew it there was a double click, both guns were empty before ether one knew it Ana sighed as she said across the hall “it’s not the first time a guy had been fire empty on me”

Krol holstered his gun and drew his knife as he stepped into the open “Really I should have guessed, who do you work for?”

Ana stepped into the hall as well also holstering her gun but she draw out a knife she looked at him and said “You know you would look more attractive with hair”