Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Marcus Had finished getting dressed, White shirt, black trousers black shoes, as he looked over to Ruby and Luna he could see them both cuddled up together on the bed naked, Marcus sighed as he thought about leaving them to rest for the day and he could brief them later, but he bent over and started to gently wake Luna who was cuddled up to Ruby facing her back while Ruby was facing away in a foetus position he said softly “Luna, Luna time to wake up”

Luna moaned in her sleep hugging Ruby tighter saying in a tiring voice “Just five more minutes babes, i enjoy these hugs”

Marcus giggled slightly and sat of the edge of the bed to put his shoes and socks, Luna started to move her hand towards Ruby’s breast and said “My Marcus you have a soft pack here but it feels quiet large”

Marcus sinker and giggled trying to hold it in, Luna slowly moved her other hand down towards Ruby’s leg and in-between Ruby said in her sleep “Marcus you’re a cheeky bastard for touching me up in my sleep”

Marcus again tried to hold it back but he laughed quietly not making a noise, as soon as Ruby said that Luna woke up facing Ruby’s back, her eyes flicked open scanning, she just realised that she was cuddling up to Ruby, she let out a slight scream as she jolted up and fall on the floor with a thud, Ruby jumped also looking around noticeing that Marcus was dressed, she looked at him confused wondering how the hell he got dressed so quickly, Luna blinked as she looked up at the ceiling and then down at Marcus’s shoes, she placed one hand on the bed then the other and gave Ruby a glare and said “How fucking dare you pretend to be Marcus”

Ruby looked in surprise and said “ME! What the hell do you think you’re doing touching me up in my sleep”

Luna stood up “Right that fucking does it”

Ruby kneeled on the bed with her hands up waveing them back and forth saying “Bring it.... Bitch!”

Luna looked furious, Marcus sighed and said “Listen you two you have Ten minutes to sort it out and another ten to get dressed and go”

Luna clicked her knuckles and said “Ten is all i need”

Marcus walked out of the room and into the living room, Caleb and Lucan were sitting down on the sofa but both turned their heads when they heard a war cry coming from the bedroom, Caleb couldn’t see a thing but all Lucan can see Was Ruby and Luna fighting it out, pulling hair and slapping or grappling with each other, Caleb just read his mind and understood what was going on as Lucan said “Are they going to be long?”

Marcus had finished doing the buttons on the bottom of his shirt sleeve, he looked at Lucan and said “Just ten minutes, enjoying the show?”

Lucan didn’t look away and said “what kind of man do you take me for?”

Caleb sat crossed legged and folded his arms as he said “The married kind sir”

Lucan shot around and said “I dam well know that”

Caleb smiled and said “Want to swap seats?”

Lucan had a cheeky grin and smile as he then looked back and said “In five minutes”

Marcus shock his head and thought about Ana and Gwen, he walked out of the living room and into the passage way, he looked up and realised that the attic door was open and the ladders were down, he pocked his head into the living room and said “Did one of you go into the attic?”

By this time Lucan was sitting on the edge of the of the sofa peering into the bedroom while Caleb was sitting on Ruby’s metal chair and table doing the same, Caleb quickly looked at Marcus and said “Yeah i did”