Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Morning was arising, the sun was coming up and the shadows of the buildings crept in through the windows of Marcus’s Bungalow, Ruby was awake already getting ready, Luna was still cuddling up to Marcus on the floor in front of the fire and on top of the rug, Ruby had just finished zipping up her tight suit and was about pick up her helmet that she had placed on the table, Marcus woke up as the light through the window hit his eyes and see Ruby about to put her helmet on, Marcus said to her “You off Ruby?”

“Yeah Marcus got a important e-mail come through from HQ, seems urgent”

Luna stirred a little in her sleep and Ruby walked over to Marcus leaned down and kissed him on the head so she could avoided the direct sunlight, she stood up and clamped down her helmet, she opened the wooden door and walked outside towards the garage, she then opened the garage doors and revved up her Yamaha FZ8, it was a black bike with leather a seat, gold exhorts and wheels with a criss cross pattern on then, a black visor, she drove off and around the corner away from the house, the garage doors closed behind her.

Luna woke up and kissed Marcus on the lips, before smiling and then cuddle back up to Marcus, she looked up at him as he looked down and saw the sparkle in her eyes before say Luna Said “you know it’s a great thing that it’s a weekend, you and me need to do some shopping”

Marcus laid there raising a questionable eyebrow at her before he said “what kind of shopping you had in mind?”

Luna jumped up and darted into the shower, she left Marcus laying there still naked he felt a slight chill and decided to go into the bedroom, it was rather big with a large four poster bed, the walls where decorated in forest wallpaper, the bed itself was decorated with vines, the floor was carpeted a mud brown colour, the cuberds and chests of draws where made of oak with metal handles, there was at least 2 draws per one large cuberd and there are 3 sets, 2 on one side and just one on the other on the wall in front of the bed was a 50inch TV, Marcus was standing at the door as he notices Luna showering with the en suite shower toilet and bath, it was more modern, white tiles and big enough bath to hold two people.

Marcus slipped on a pair of boxers and started to spry his armpits, He put on a vest, he then put on the TV to check the weather forecast, cold but not enough for a parker, Luna had finished having a shower and walked up behind Marcus while he was sitting on the edge of the bed watching TV, still dripping wet she cuddled him from behind and started to play with his hair for a bit while she started to nibble on his earlobe.

Marcus looked at Luna and asked “What are you after Luna?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Listen you only tend to that when you want something so what is it?”

Luna worked her way to his lap and laid down looking up at him, a part of the towel slipped revelling a part of her boob and nipple as she stared at him with wide eyes whimpering a little before saying “I could do with a new collar and chain if that’s not too much to ask for?”

Luna gave a cheeky wink as Marcus looked down at her feeling sorry for her, he always had a soft spot for when she did that so he replied with a sigh “Ok if you want but don’t do that again ok?”

Luna jumped up with joy and hugged Marcus to the point where he was caught off guard and she landed on top of him as they both laid on the bed, the towel slipped past Luna’s chest and down just by her waist, her hair was still wet, Luna looked up at Marcus and kissed him on the lips and forced her tongue down his mouth, she then rolled of Marcus and pulled the hairdryer out of the draw and started to dry her hair.