chapter 28

Chapter 28

Gabe was Walking past her laboratories which were clean and immaculate, the floors were white and so were the surfaces, each surgeon, doctor or scientist had white coats experimenting on different vales or bodies to see what made them tick and work, but Gabe was concerned about her latest blood sample and one of her agents, she thought that Wernstrome was bad enough now she has Kiren who is like a loose cannon, but that blood sample she gained from Marcus, to her it was tainted with the blood of that bitch Vampire and werewolf, as she got to her work station she slammed her fists on the table and shouted out in anger, she sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, she had tried almost everything to get rid of this taint in his blood so it becomes pure for her purpose with dam luck, she pulled out a stool and picked up her coffee mug, it was still warm still staring at the screen of her computer clicking through DNA samples and chromosomes in it, to her it didn’t make sense, no sense at all how or when did this happen? When did her pet project get corrupted? And why don’t she have the other Blood sample from Gwen Yet?

She sighed again, she heard the door go from behind her  with the distinctive sound of military boots, it was Krol he was standing tall as always with his army trench coat and his black bottoms and top, Gabe looked back to see who it was then looked back at the screen and sighed again, Krol raised a eyebrow in confusion, from his experience with her she usually jumped at the chance to see him she he asked the obvious  “What wrong Gabe you look like you found out you were dieing or something?”

Gabe sighed again as she turned around on her stool to look at Krol, she made a weary smile and said “well to be honest i thought i could work out how to get rid of this taint in his blood but so far no luck plus i don’t even have Gwen’s blood yet, i don’t know maybe i’m getting board i really don’t know”

Krol took a couple of steps forward to look at the computer screen, he clicked he way through several pages and looked at Gabe and said “Have you tried reversing it rather than getting rid of it?”

Gabe perked up slightly as she turned around to check out the monitor, she hadn’t thought of that idea, she typed on the keyboard as fast as light almost checking up on simulations and formulas until the screen started to blink a positive result, Gabe’s eyes and smile grew so frantically that she let out a maniacal laugh even Krol felt a little put off by it, Gabe had finished her laugh as she said “ok thanks love you may now leave me to it”

Krol stood there confused as Gabe waved her hand in dismissal, he walked out of the room with a smile on his face as he said to himself “well t least she found a new toy boy then”

From the side of a dark archway Kiren was standing there as he stepped out with that smile of his saying “Yeah and that would be me, don’t worry i know what she likes”

As Kiren stepped out he was wearing a black body glove with black boots on, black gloves and a vest filled with different shaped and sized knifes, Krol never liked him plus he didn’t know what Gabe saw in him, he is creepy and deadly at the same time as Krol looked at him he said “don’t bother me, the only reason i screwed her is because she was adding extra to my account, but now she is board of me, its a good thing as now i can carry on with some real work around here

Krol walked past Kiren not giving him a second look as his smile grew, with a quick as a flash he leapt towards Krol who was already ready, Krol drew his 9 inch blade to block Kiren head on but what Kiren didn’t know was that Krol had his gun right into Kiren’s ribs, Kiren had a cocky smile as he said “You know i could easily kill you, you know?”

Krol didn’t smile or anything as he clicked his gun into cocking postion and pulled the trigger, no noise or bang, just a empty click, Kiren stepped back slightly as he looked down and noticed Krol’s gun, his smile also dipped slightly as he said “Sigh well it would always seem that your top dog but even a top dog will have to die one day so until then bye”