Chapter 24

Chapter 24

It was early in the morning, the train was empty, Gwen was half awake and half asleep her eyes were tired as she let out a yawn, she tried to cover her yawn in politeness, she was wearing a smart white shirt, black skirt, black stockings and a pair of black shoes, she was also wearing, her hair was tied in a neat ponytail with a black band, she was wearing her glasses, her legs were crossed as she peered of Marcus he was dressed smart also, black shoes trousers and a black shirt and his black coat his black, silver hair was combed smart but his eyes were wondering down the carriage and up it, Gwen also noticed that with each station they stopped off at she could see him watching each person probably taking mantle notes, Marcus hadn’t mentioned much about what had happen, all he just told her that Elder Zane is dead and that Gabe is going to cause hell and still wants Gwen’s blood, Last night Marcus didn’t have either Luna or Ruby that night, she has only been with Marcus a few weeks and until now he has had either on or the other but not last night, she knew something was up.

Marcus couldn’t sleep that much that night in worry for Gwen, and what is going to happen next, Gabe was certain about her threat and the way she looked at Marcus made him cringe, Derek had phoned in the morning to see if all was going to plan, Marcus looked at Gwen a smiled as he did Gwen smiled Back still half asleep, Gwen leaned her head on his shoulder as he could see her eyes getting heavy, Marcus smiled as he thought Sigh I hope this works for her, I hope Luna and Ruby can keep their distance.

Ruby and Luna was in the next carriage watching Marcus and Gwen, Ruby was fidgeting as her cloths felt uncomfortable, she was not wearing her traditional black suit and helmet, her suit was like a bikers suite, red and white leather, her helmet was matching the suit, Luna on the other hand looked more comfortable, she was wearing a skimpy black dress made of silk, the front stopped short of the knees but the back carried down to top of her ankle, the dress barely covered her chest, no sleeves,  she had hair extensions which made her hair look longer, around her neck was a gold chain and sunglasses, her lips are a bright red with lipstick, she was wearing black high heel shoes, sat there looking at Luna and said “Why am I here again?”

Luna sighed as she said “We are here so we can look after Gwen and that I have traded my place with you so you can have Marcus all to yourself”

Ruby nodded as she then said “so you get to become the Mutton dressed as Lamb and I get the very uncomfortable suit?”

Luna turned her head sharply as she pulled down her glasses giving Ruby a glare as she said “I am trying to blend in and who are you calling Mutton?”

Ruby was smiling underneath the helmet getting away with the fact that she could hit Luna’s nerves, she looked over at Marcus and Gwen in the next carriage and she could see that Gwen had just laid her head on Marcus’s shoulder Ruby couldn’t help but to feel slightly jealous for one is that Marcus has more feelings towards Gwen and two is if Gwen wasn’t around  she could have had Marcus to herself last night, she bought a nice black camisole with a pair of matching panties but she now has to wait until tonight, Luna also Looked over and said “you know something, she is a strange little person you know, we spent hours in that lingerie shop only for her to pick just a pair of bra’s and nickers and yet her confidence is so low, it’s scary”

Ruby replied back by saying “Well wouldn’t you be considering that the person who attacked you has vampire like speed? plus this woman who looked out for her for a unknown reason plus she has been through a lot for a human”

Luna sighed and said “What about Marcus there?”

Ruby crossed her legs and said “Well in a funny way he is used to it, but I think his weakness could be her”