Chapter 29

Chapter 29

The day was bright with clouds as fluffy as a pillow floating around in the sky, the street was packed with people while Marcus was Queuing up with Gwen, the line was moving but rather slowly, Marcus was wearing a pair of black jeans and black trainers along with a black shirt showing white stitching, short sleeved and a pair of sunglasses, Gwen was wearing sleeveless white top with cherry blossom design and a skirt that stopped just on her knees was a royal blue with a Japanese pattern, on her feet was a pair of black shoes and white socks, her hair was tied back into a single ponytail and her glasses still shined, they were holding hands going down the line Gwen hugged his arm and said to him “is this going to work i mean you know flash your badge and we should get free entry?”

Marcus smiled and said “it should work alright plus i never get a chance to do something like this”

Gwen giggled as they slowly approached the front desk, the woman standing behind it was a tall blond haired woman wearing a dark navy blue top and black skirt and shoes on the badge it said Brenda, they both decided to let Marcus do all the talking “Hello how can i help you two today?”

Marcus bent on the counter and produced his badge and said “hi my name is Marcus Colbolt with the SAS special division, me and my college are on the trail of a criminal that has just enterd the building, don’t alert any member of staff otherwise it could compromise everything we have worked on”

Brenda seemed shocked and surprised as she nodded and asked “My gosh, what can i do to help?”

Marcus took a guide from the table and said “Give us two tickets then we can follow him but make sure it allows us complete access to everything got that?”

Brenda nodded as she printed the tickets and gave them two Marcus and Gwen Brenda said to them “Good luck”

Marcus and Gwen walked into the Aquarium slightly snickering as the security guard checked their tickets and let them progress through, the sounds of the oceans could be heard all around from the speakers, the place was dark but the fish tanks were bright, they looked at each one as Marcus told Gwen what they were and what they do before she read anything, she was impressed by his fishy knowledge, the main attraction was the countrys largest fish tank which housed different spices of fish and sharks, White tipped sharks, Lemon sharks and nursing sharks, Gwen sat down in front of the large tank amazed and at marvel of it Marcus sat down next to her as she said “Have you ever seen anything with such beauty?”

Marcus smiled as he said “Yeah and im sitting next to that sight”

Gwen giggled and brushed a bit of her hair to one side as she said “cheesy but i like it”

Gwen cuddled his arm as the two watched the sharks swim in circles or back and forth, another attraction they came across while wondering around was the penguins, the glass felt cold to the touch but the penguins walked back and forth and one even tried to climb a slippery bit of ice but failed by slipping over, Marcus was laughing while Gwen was in aw at them, she had never seen one before, she hasn’t seen anything in the aquarium before it was all new to her, she was loving every moment, the octopuses, eels, clown fish and more amazed her, the tour of the aquarium cam to a end as they left for the gift shop, it was packed with toys for children and brochures and other gifts and nick nacks, Gwen picked up a snow globe with a couple of penguins in it she shock round and wanted it she looked at the price tag and it read ten pounds, she then put it back looking disappointed, Marcus smiled as he picked it up and took it to the counter Gwen seemed a little confused, Perhaps he likes it as well?  She thought but as Marcus came back he handed the bag to Gwen and said “Here as a gift from me to you”