Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Gwen slowly woke up to find her head on Marcus’s bare chest with her arms around his body and her chest against his side, she slowly moved her head up looking at Marcus with a smile as she thought to herself so it wasn’t a dream, as she laid her head on his chest she looked down she noticed that his lower half wasn’t covered, her face went bright red but she also noticed that her legs were intertwined with his, her eyes were still sleepy but she tried to untangle herself she accidently disturbed Marcus he slowly stirred in his sleep but he stayed asleep with his eyes closed, Gwen was eventually free as she started to rub the sand from her eyes, she stretched letting out a little yawn, she started to think about what had happened last night with her and Marcus but as she did she started to feel funny and her vagina started to feel wet, Gwen giggled as she said to herself “Could do with a cold shower”

As Gwen moved to the edge of the bed, as she stood up the bed cover slowly draped away, she tried to stand up but she wobbled as her legs felt like jelly, eventually but slowly she made her way to the bathroom and shower, as she entered she never realised how big the bathroom was, it had a large shower enough to fit two or more people, the bath was big enough for two people as well, the walls were a clean white and the mirror was big, it had a glass sides all around and a glass door, as she opened it and stepped she turned it on the water came from above as a power shower, it was warm and it felt relaxing, she started to wash all over her body and her hair until she heard the bathroom door close and click, as she turned around she noticed through the steam it was Marcus, he still looked half asleep but she noticed that something else wasn’t, Marcus opened the shower door and stepped in to join Gwen, as he closed the door he walked up to Gwen kissing her underneath the shower, her arms hugged around his waist as his arms hugged around her torso pressing against her bare wet and naked breasts, Marcus looked at her and said “How did you sleep?”

Gwen shock her head as her hair was in her face she looked at him and said  “Fine thanks to you, i wasn’t excepting you up just yet”

Marcus smiled as he said “Well i saw you gone and the shower was on so i figured i would come and join you”

Gwen smiled as but she looked down with a smile as she said “well it seems your not the only one awake”

Marcus looked down smiled and said “well wakening up in the morning seeing your naked wet body what did you expect?”

Gwen giggled as she bent down to pick up a bottle of body shower gel, Marcus took it from her hands with a smile as he said “Let me do that for you”

Gwen nodded as she watched Marcus put some gel on his hands and started to rub some into his hands, he had a cheeky grin as he said “Would you mind turning the shower off and truning around so i can start with your back?”

Gwen nodded as she turned around to turn the shower off as she did Marcus took a step forward and started to rub the gel on her back, at first it was cold but she could feel his warm hands slowly massage her back and shoulders she felt limp almost as he started to massage deeper and around her neck, he slowly moved his  hands down to her waist then around her belly, her body went so limp that she was pressing against his body while he started to massage her breasts, to her it felt so good but she could feel something prodding her in her back, Marcus began to slowly move down past her belly to in-between her legs, she could feel him massage and it felt so good, but she said to him “As much as this feels good do you want me to do the same to you?”

Marcus smiled as he said “Well it’s up to you”

Gwen bent down picking up the bottle from the floor until she realised that something was poking her in the bum, her eyes widened as she picked up the bottle and turned around to look at Marcus she smiled and said “ok i will but your lower half is up to you”