Epilouge

Epilogue

The winter months were cold and harsh mainly to the human population, most of them wrapped up warm with hats, gloves, scarf’s and thick coats, but to the vampire population it was like a summer time, long nights and full moons, for werewolf’s this would be there courting or mating season, Werewolf’s don’t have to worry too much about dressing in thick clothing and vampires wear summer cloths, it is a strange time of year for everyone but a perfect time of year for a winter wonderland in the city’s largest park called Hyde Park, the wonderland was large as it could take 30 minutes to walk from one side to the other, it was filled with the noise of rides, roller coasters, sirens, laughter, children’s laughter and all sorts, the place was packed with stalls selling sweets of all sorts, roast rig on a spit, burgers and even places selling spiced alcohol, mulled wine and spirits while others sold Christmas gifts, decorations and other random nick knacks and bits and bobs and even sideshows with various different games.

The sky was dark and the moon was out bright as ever, lights littered all around of various colours and sizes, some were on rides and others were on lampposts and other stalls, the sound of glass bottles being drop and the sound of a ball hitting the floor could heard, the sound of cheer as Caleb held up a stuffed animal in celebration, he showed around as if he just won the lottery, he was wearing a black suit and trousers with a white shirt and black shoes, he had a big grin on his face as he showed it to Lucan, Lucan crossed his arms and said “Lucky shot”

Lucan was wearing smart coat buttoned up, pair of brown trousers and sued shoes, Caleb walked up to him with a big grin as he said to his former boss “aw come now no need to be like that, you think Izzy would like it?”

Lucan sighed with a weary smile as he said “i think she would mate, you seen the other two?”

Caleb looked around and said “don’t know, last time i saw them they were drinking some spiced rum”

Lucan rolled his eyes “Why am i not surprised”

Luna knocked back a small glass filled with warm spiced rum, it felt warm as she let a sigh of warm breath, Ruby looked at Luna and said “You know something, Humans sure know how to make anything out of anything, i never thought homemade spiced rum could taste so nice”

Luna laughed with a slight slur as she said “yeah i know, sigh i do miss him”

Ruby looked at Luna and said “you mean Marcus right?”

Luna smiled “yeah, its been what seven years now right”

Ruby nodded and replied “yup and yet neither of off us had the time to see him, i have been busy with rebuilding the clan and you have been running missions for your pack”

Luna sighed “yeah tell me about it, sorry to hear about you not getting the promotion”

Ruby looked down at her glass and swigged it back fast saying “Thanks for reminding me, but Caleb does make a good elder even though he is still young”

Luna looked at her sarcastically “and immature”

Both of them paused and cracked up laughing hard nearly falling off there stools at the bar, it was mainly made of wood, the wind blew now and again while the heaters tried to keep it patrons warm, various bits of music were playing arranging from Christmas to modern hits of the day, Luna was wearing a white fur coat with black thick stockings and high heels and red lipstick, Ruby was wearing a one piece black silk dress and black high heels to match, her hair tied back, Lucan walked in behind them with his hands in his pockets with Caleb walking behind him as he said “i thought we would find you here, i could hear you laughing from across the fairground”