Chapter 13

“Draco have you finished it?” I asked walking around the cabinet.

He stared at it with worry, I came over and grabbed his face in my hands “You can do this Draco. I know you can.”

He smiled and brought his lips down to mine, my hands snaked around his neck while he pulled me closer to him. He licked my lips for entrance which I granted immediately, our tongues moved in sync and my hands found their way to his hair.

A moan escaped his lips and he pulled away from me “Come on. You need some rest after tonight.”

We walked back to the dungeons using every shortcut we knew to avoid Filch we got to the Slytherin common room and I shivered at the coldness.

“You get used to the cold once you stay here a night.” Draco placed his arms around me.

“Ahem.” we both turned around to see Pansy and another girl standing behind us.

“Professor Snape told us to show Thompson to her room.” the girl spoke up while Pansy stood there glaring.

I turned to Draco who was staring “Are you sure you want to go? I can let you stay in my room tonight.” Draco mumbled so only I could hear.

I touched his cheek “I’ll be fine Draco. Goodnight.”

I turned back and smiled before following Pansy and the girl upstairs. “So when did you become so close to Malfoy?” the girl asked breaking the awkward silence.

“Our families used to be close and met during the holidays.” I said continuing to stare at the ground.

We came to a room the same size as my old one but in Slytherin colors, I noticed my trunk near the bed next to the window and sat down.

Pansy walked into the bathroom when Milicent came near my bed, “Pansy will come around. Just give her some time, she is just still upset about when you punched her.”

I couldn’t help but laugh remembering how Pansy stayed away from me after that night.

“Thanks but I don’t think I need Pansy’s approval of me. Goodnight….”

She stuck out her hand out “Milicent, Milicent Bulstrode.”

I took her hand “Stacy, Stacy Rid- Thompson.” I sighed in relief that I didn’t let my identity slip. “Goodnight Stacy.” Milicent said after climbing in bed.

“Goodnight Milicent.” I yawned and let my eyes fall.

The next day while I was walking to Potions, I caught sight of Hermione but once she saw me she put her head down and continued walking. I sighed stared at the floor and continued to Potions class. Slughorn paired us up with the opposite gender and house, low and behold my partner turned out to be Harry.

He took a seat next to me “Now everyone work with your partner to make draught of peace on page 629 in your books.”

I stood up to get the ingredients when I felt a hand on my arm “I got them.” Harry said getting up.

“Thanks.”

I looked behind and saw Draco glaring at Harry and then he turned to me. “It’s ok. I’ll be fine.” I mouthed to him.

Harry came back and we worked on our potion in silence, we finished very early thanks to Harry’s book and just sat in our seats.

“Why Malfoy?” I turned towards Harry unsure if I heard him correctly.

“What?” I asked when he looked me in the eye “Out of every guy here why Malfoy? He is going to put you in danger.” Harry said.

I looked down and mumbled “I’m the danger.” but Harry didn’t hear me.