Chapter 3

Hey everyone hope you like this chapter. It has Draco's POV so you will know what is going on in his mind about everything. Enjoy!

As light seeped through my bedroom window, I heard my name being called. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hermione hovering over me, “Come on Stacy get up! We have classes at 10.” I could not keep my eyes opened and just turned around in bed, I have never been much of a morning person.

“Oh no you don’t Stacy, you will not be late to your first day of classes.”

In an instant I felt a sudden rush of cold air hit my body, “Ok, ok I’m up.” I retorted to Hermione as I got out bed. I took a shower and headed down to breakfast with Hermione.

Harry and Ron had already had been eating when we walked into the great hall. We sat across from the boys who were talking about a sport called quidditch.

“Hey Stacy, did you play any sports in your old school?”

“Yeah I played lots of sports, why is this quidditch you were walking about any good?”

Ron looked like he was going to pass out from my response, “Oi, quidditch is the best roughest game in the wizarding world.”

I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to see if this sport was as good as they made it out to be.

“We are having try outs in a couple days, you should try out Stacy.”

“Maybe I will.” The rest of breakfast was spent with Ron and Harry explaining the gameplay and rules of quidditch.

Hermione and I then headed to Potions after breakfast, when we arrived most Slytherins were there but I didn’t think I would see Draco in class so early. Yes I am calling him by his first name even though he is in a rival house and my friends’ enemy. I drifted off into my own world while Professor Slughorn was explaining some different potions to us, but I was brought back to reality when Hermione was explaining a powerful love potion.

Before the professor closed the lid the scent of mint and a familiar body scent filled my nose. I noticed that I was not the only one walking towards the strong scent coming from the cauldron, but all the other girls were as well. Harry and Ron had walked in during this time and stood next to me.

“So what scent did you smell?”

I was caught by surprise when Harry asked me the only thing I could think of saying was, “A scent that’s attractive to me that no one else will know.”

Harry’s smile fell, Professor Slughorn explained that we had to make a Draught of Living Dead and the person who made the best would win a vial of liquid luck.

Harry ended up winning the vial and we headed down to the great hall after grabbing some books from our rooms for lunch, but on the way there we ran into Draco and his goons. A girl I have come to know as Pansy Parkinson, was hanging on to Draco’s arm and I couldn’t help, but feel a pain of jealousy.

I walked up to Draco and stood in front of him, “Hi Draco, how are you today?”

Pansy stepped up “How dare you talk to my Dracy-poo, you’re just a filthy Gryffindor!”

I was about to turn my attention to Parkinson when Draco took a step towards me, my heart leapt as I wanted to hear what he had to say.

“You are a filthy Gryffindor and I would never associate myself with the likes of you. Let alone ignore the fact that you are Potter’s girlfriend and friends with those two.”

He nodded towards Ron and Hermione, I felt tears sting the corners of my eyes because I could not believe Draco could say these things to me after our encounter last night.