Chapter 11

“Stacy, babe wake up.” My eyes fluttered open and I saw Draco standing near my bed with a tray “I brought you breakfast in bed. I have to go back to Hogwarts to work on our task but I will be back for your ceremony tomorrow night.” Said Draco as he kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room.

I ate my breakfast then headed into the bathroom and took a shower letting the hot water run over my body. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and grabbed some clothes from the closet, after changing I decided to tour Malfoy Manor. I walked downstairs into the living room and into another hallway, along the walls were portraits of Malfoy family members as I passed each portrait they would follow me and start whispering and murmuring to each other.

I was able to catch bits of their conversations but it didn’t make sense, “That’s her….. lost….of the Dark Lord…..” I turned down another hallway and found myself in front of a wooden door when I opened it the stairs led down to a dungeon-like room.

“You know it is very impolite to wander someone’s home without their approval.” I heard a voice behind me say, I jumped at the sound and turned around.

Before me stood Draco’s father “Uh I’m sorry I was just curious and I didn’t have anything to do.” I said feeling very uncomfortable standing in front on Mr. Malfoy.

“Well I suggest that you don’t wonder around without someone escorting you. You know the Dark Lord would not want anything to happen to his precious and only relative.” My eyes opened wide in shock I was just about to ask a question but Mr. Malfoy just turned and walked away.

I ran to catch up with him but when I got to the living room he was gone, what did he mean by his precious and only relative there is no way I can be related to Voldemort it wasn’t possible. I decided that I needed some time to clear my mind so I walked out of the manor into the garden, I sat under an oak tree and just thought back to how crazy my life has turned out.

I must have fallen asleep because I could hear a faint voice “Ms. Thompson, miss?”

I opened my eyes to find an elf standing in front of me “Hi, were you trying to wake me?” The elf coward back assuming I would be angry at the interruption “No you don’t have to be scared, what did you want to tell me?”

The elf smiled crookedly surprised by my tone “Professor Snape is waiting for you Miss in the foyer. I can take you there Miss.” it exclaimed before I could even stand up. “Well thank you I would greatly appreciate that and what is your name?” I stood up and the elf grabbed my hand “Minni, miss.” and then we apparated to an empty room where Snape stood waiting near a fireplace. “Thank you Minni.” the elf apparated out of the foyer I walked to Snape.

“You wanted to see me?” he just motioned me to the middle of the floor .

“We will continue your training here since it seems you will need to control your abilities rather sooner. Now concentrate on something you wish me to do.”

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the one thing I wanted to find out then suddenly I heard Snape yell, “When did Lucius tell you this?” I couldn’t help but smile that I actually accomplished something.

“So I succeeded. Awesome. Now tell me what I want to know.” my voice suddenly went cold.

“It is not my place to tell nor is it Lucius. All I can say is are you sure you are ready for the burden you must carry?” he simply said then walked closer to me “Thompson you must be ready for anything thrown at you. You are the only person capable of saving everyone now. Potter is merely the one to end it, but you have so much more influence in this war. You my dear need to know where you stand once you know the truth about yourself. We shall wait to continue our lessons until after tomorrow night.” Before I could even speak he apparated. “What did he mean once I know the truth about myself?”