Chapter 28

“I hate being this big. I can’t stand up.” I complained from the couch while Cross and Draco fussed over packing my trunk. I could hear their whisperings and curses to each other “I can hear you two, let me pack my things.”

I started to lift my extra weight from the couch when they both stepped out of my room yelling “Done!”

They both made me laugh which made the baby kick and I winced in pain. Draco rushed to my side and placed his hand gently on my stomach as the baby went crazy.

A smile lit up his face which made me smile, but when I looked over to Cross he had a neutral stare “I’m sorry to break up your family moment but the train is arriving soon.”

Draco grabbed my hand and lifted me off the couch, I levitated my trunk to follow me and caught Draco glaring at Cross “Ahem.”

I cleared my throat to get their attention “Can we leave now? I am actually excited to be going home.”

We left the common room and walked down to Hogsmeade catching the train from there. I sat comfortably on the train until I heard a screeching voice outside our compartment “Alexander!” my head turned to Cross and if looks could kill he would be dead by my glare.

Pansy stormed into our compartment, but once she caught sight of me she instantly froze. Cross stood up and pulled Pansy out of the compartment before I could do anything to her “Stacy please just relax. It’s not healthy to be angry or annoyed for no reason.”

I placed my head on Draco’s shoulder and instantly fell asleep. “Stacy wake up.” my eyes opened and noticed the train had stopped.

I wobbled off the train and found Narcissa waiting for us just like on Christmas break. “Stacy how are you feeling?”

“Pretty tired and hurting from all the kicking.” Narcissa gently touched my stomach and grinned. We all stepped into the car and arrived at the manor not too long after. Draco helped me out of the car and led me into the manor where Bellatrix waited in the living room.

“Ah Stacy. You are getting so big, I can’t wait.” she cackled. I turned to Draco and kissed his cheek “I am heading to bed.” I walked upstairs to my room and laid in bed when there was a knock on the door “Stacy if you need anything I’m next door.” Cross said poking his head inside.

“Thank you.” the door closed and I laid my head on my pillow falling asleep.

Next Day:

Draco walked into my room with a tray of food “Will you eat with me?” Draco sat next to me in the bed and helped me finish the food. I got up and took a shower when I stepped back into my room Draco was gone, I quickly got changed and looked for him.

I stepped into the living room, but no one was around “Draco?” I stood still for about a minute when I heard murmurs and yells from the drawing room, I rushed down the hall of the manor to the room when I reached the door I was horrified.

Being held by Bellatrix was what looked like Harry while Lucius held onto Draco’s shoulder “Draco if it is Potter think about what the Dark Lord will say.”

Draco spotted me in the doorway and I could tell he was torn, I shook my head no hoping Draco would listen but before he could say anything Bellatrix screamed “Where did you get that?!” she pointed to a sword that a snatcher was holding.

“It was in their possession. I thought I’d keep it as payment.” I turned my head away as I knew what came next.

The snatcher was killed on the spot and Bellatrix grabbed the sword “Where did you get this?!” she shouted to Harry.