Chapter 30

To all my lovely fans, I would like to thank you all for sticking with me through Stacy's past two years. I am sorry to say that this is the last chapter, but as I have said before there is a sequel. I am not sure as to when I will be uploading the sequel perhaps in December once the Watty Awards are over so that I may enter it into next year's. I hope you all enjoy this last chapter and I put a little hint as to what the next book will contain. Sorry if the battle scene disappoints some of you I am not that good with action scenes. Thank you all again and I love all my fans that made this story as popular as it is! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

 My eyes kept scanning the forest hoping Harry wouldn’t let Voldemort’s threat get to him and come walking to his death. I heard rustling behind me and turned around to see Hagrid pulled into the area by ropes from around his neck while his hands were tied behind his back; once he saw me his face looked sorrowful. I tried to give him a hopeful look but it was no use we both were held here against our will and there was no way of getting away.

I took a step back trying to sneak my way into the forest to warn Harry when I was stopped “Ah my dear. I wouldn’t do that unless you would like me to put an end to the life of your loved one.” Voldemort chuckled from in front of me.

I looked towards Narcissa to see her eyes wide with fear; I stepped back to Voldemort’s side and awaited Harry’s arrival.

The hour was almost up and Voldemort started pacing back and forth, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to find Alexander next to me “Stacy what happened before you got here? It looks as though you don’t want to be here and angered the Dark Lord.”

I don’t know what came over me but I turned to Alexander and hugged him tightly “Are you on my side or his?” I whispered in to his ear.

It took him a couple of seconds before he responded with “Although we have had our differences, I did fall for you during my time here. So I’m on your side.”

I smiled against his chest “Then you are going to have to trust me and disobey him.” I let Alexander go and I expected him to stab me in the back but he only smiled and nodded his head.

“I thought Potter would show, I guess he was too scared to face me.”

“I’m here!” Harry stepped out from behind a tree.

“Harry no!” Hagrid cried from behind us.

“Harry don’t do this!” I shouted.

“Silence! Harry Potter, the boy who lived, come to die?” Harry stared at Voldemort and both took a step towards each other “Avada Kedavra!”

I watched Harry fall to the ground before my eyes; he didn’t try to fight back. “My lord? My lord?”

“I don’t need your help!” Voldemort pushed Bellatrix to the ground. “Someone check if Potter is dead?” Voldemort mumbled.

I tried to run to Harry’s limp body on the ground but Alexander grabbed my arm keeping me in place. I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes as Narcissa kneeled down next to Harry and looked back to us “He’s dead.”

My heart fell while everyone cheered around me; I placed my face into Alexander’s chest not willing to look at the scene before me. “Crucio!” I flinch from the words and feel remorse for Harry’s body even though he is dead I didn’t think he should be treated in this way, he was my friend.

“You! You will carry Potter’s body to the castle and we shall announce the death of Potter to everyone!” Voldemort laughed pointing to Hagrid.