Chapter 8

After lunch I went to the owlery and sent Draco a letter to meet me at our spot in twenty minutes. I walked down to the lake and sat down hoping Draco wouldn’t take me going with Harry the wrong way.

Twenty minutes later I felt arms around me and a kiss on my cheek, “Sorry I have been really busy this week babe.”

I blushed and looked at the ground “Did I say something wrong?”

I shook my head, “It’s just I would have never thought have a nickname for me.”

He smirked and kissed me softly, “So what did you want to talk about?” I grabbed his hand and sat down on a rock.

“Draco don’t think badly but I told Harry I would go to Slughorn’s party with him. But just as friends.”

I flinched waiting for him to go berserk but he just picked up my chin and I looked into his eyes, “I would never think badly of you, but if he tries anything tell me so I can teach him to touch Draco Malfoy’s girlfriend.”

I giggled and kissed him passionately until we had to break apart for air, “I love you Stacy” I couldn’t believe what I heard did Draco just say he loved me, “I-I’m sorry it just slipped out I didn’t mean to-”

I smiled and leaned in closer whispering in to his ear, “I love you too Draco.” That was the first time I had seen Draco grin and it felt right.

The rest of the night was spent in each other’s arms staring out in to the lake talking about what we plan to do after Hogwarts and I hoped that my future would include Draco. We walked up to the castle and said our goodnights, I went straight to bed knowing tomorrow would be a very eventful day.

               I walked into the great hall to see Harry and Hermione whispering to each other but moved away once I sat down, “Am I missing something here or are you both plotting something?”

Harry blushed and Hermione laughed, “No we were just talking about the party tonight and how much fun it should be.”

I just looked between the both of them and shrugged my shoulders, “Well don’t look too happy Stace.”

I shoved toast into my mouth and ate, “I am happy but I just feel like this is another one of our common room parties but with other houses.” I noticed Harry frown after I said this but I needed him to understand that I don’t feel the same way he does.

Once I was done eating Hermione pulled me along with her to Hogsmeade and we went into a shop that sold very pretty formal dresses. While Hermione chose a very simple pink dress I went for a layered dark blue dress and some strappy silver heels as well, once we had picked our outfits for the party we headed back to our rooms to start getting ready for the party. (Dress and shoes in slideshow)

I showered and put on very light makeup with my hair curled, once I was done with my makeup and hair I did Hermione’s too. By the time we were completely ready it was time for the party, I walked down the stairs to see Harry in his dress robes but he seemed like he was arguing with himself about something.

“Are you ready to head to the party Mr. Potter?” he looked up at me and froze, I walked down next to him “Harry are you alright?” he shook his head and held his arm out for me and I put my arm in his “This will be fun, friends hanging out at a party. I can’t wait to see who Hermione is with.”

We walked to Slughorn’s office and there was a tent but inside was a huge area where everyone talked.

I caught sight of Hermione hiding behind the tent and went over with Harry, “Mione what’s going on?” she explained that she came with McLaggen and I laughed at her.