Chapter 16

A/N: Sorry to keep you all waiting, here is another chapter. Please comment, vote and enjoy!

_____________________________________

Stacy’s POV:

I watched in horror as Dumbledore fell from the Astronomy tower, I looked over to Draco who was standing with his mouth open.

“We must go now!” Snape exclaimed and pushed me and Draco out of the tower.

I kept my head down hiding my face “Thompson create a shield around you and Malfoy.” Snape whispered to me.

I raised my hands and created the barrier protecting Draco and myself from any spells coming at us.

We got to the castle gates and I couldn’t help but look behind me at the second home I would have to leave behind “Do not stop!” Snape pushed me forward.

We came to the edge of the forest “Don’t run cowards!” I turned to find Harry running after us.

“Keep going!” Snape yelled as he stopped Bellatrix from attacking Harry.

I watched in horror as Snape confronted Harry about to attack him “No! Father wants him unharmed!” I ran to Snape’s side.

My hood fell from the run and I looked at Harry “Stacy?! How could you?! We trusted you, you were our friend!”

I could feel the tears burn as they fell down my cheeks “I’m sorry Harry.”

I walked away from Harry leaving him on the ground “Stacy you can’t do this!”

I stopped in my tracks and turned around pointing my wand towards him “I am Voldemort’s daughter! I am the daughter of the Dark Lord, I told you that you would never understand!”

I watched as his eyes grew wide in shock as I pulled up the sleeve of my cloak revealing the dark mark “This is what I have to do Harry! Please just please promise me that you will take care of Hermione and Ron. I’m sorry.”

I cried and walked into the forest not daring to look back. Snape and Draco were waiting for me “He is waiting for us.” I held Draco’s hand as we disapparated to Malfoy Manor.

I let out a deep sigh and wiped the tears from my face after landing in the living room of the manor and walked into the dining hall.

“Ah Stacy, Bellatrix has told me that you completed the task I set upon you.”

I walked up to him standing tall in front of him and faced everyone else “Yes, Albus Dumbledore is dead.” my voice cracked at the words.

Cheers came from all around the room; I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Voldemort smiling down at me “You did very well my dear. Just like your father, even though I did hear that Snape killed Dumbledore as well, but the fact is you did cast the spell too.” he smiled widely.

I tried to smile but the corner of my lips felt heavy “And I can overlook the help from Severus so you won’t be punished for it. Now everyone we shall celebrate this victory and the one to come when Harry Potter is dead!”

I walked out to the garden avoiding the celebration from inside, I had to get away letting it sink in that I had murdered the greatest wizard in the world and now it was in shambles from my own father.

I walked to the fountain of the garden “AHHHHH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping to release the pain that I felt inside.

Everything around me burst into flames and the fountain exploded causing rubble to fly around me, I lost control of my anger and dropped to my knees crying wishing I could just go back. I started to gain control of the flames and rubble flying around making them create a shield around me.