Chapter 14

A/N: I want to first dedicate this chapter to the first people that commented on my story. They have been the reason that keeps me writing, thank you guys.

@avilisaxcdx1997

@bittersweetsundown

@fredwlover

@ElenaShulz

@always_a_dreamer

@morganx-xx

Next I want to dedicate this chapter to 2 people that have been voting and commenting from the very beginning of the story.  Thank you two for loving my story it makes me want to make each chapter better than the next.

@xXMakaylaXxxXWoodsXx

@xxDeeviexx

Also thank you to everyone else who has been reading.

____________________________________________________________

I sat in the great hall with Draco during lunch “Draco don’t worry I know what I’m going to do but it’s just finding out the right moment. Now stop talking about it.”

I kissed his cheek and laughed when he choked on his pumpkin juice. “It’s not funny I could have choked to death.” Draco whined after composing himself.

“I would never let that happen Draco.” I said and stopped laughing.

“I love you. Come with me, I want to show you something.” Draco stood up and held his hand out for me.

We walked to the room of requirement and I looked at Draco “Did you finish it?!” I started to get excited.

Draco closed his eyes and paced in front of the wall until the door appeared.

“Now close your eyes.”

I did as he told me and he led me into the room, it was darker than I remembered it to be even with my eyes closed.

He let go of me and said “You can open your eyes now.”

I opened them and gasped at the sight before me, the room was lit by only candles and a couch sat in the middle of the room.

“Draco this is beautiful. What’s the occasion?” I asked sitting on the couch and looking around the room.

He joined me “I just thought we needed some time to ourselves after everything that has happened.”

I smiled and kissed him, staring into his eyes “I love you Draco Malfoy.” I whispered into his ear.

“I love you Stacy Riddle.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him passionately, our tongues moved together and my hands ran through his hair. Without breaking our kiss Draco pulled me onto his lap and rubbed his hands down my back resting on my butt.

We stayed like that for about another minute until we broke apart for air, his face was flushed “Draco? What are we going to do once he is dead, I mean Hogwarts will become my father’s?” I rested my forehead no Draco’s.

“Let’s not worry about that right now and just focus on spending as much time together as possible as well as finishing the task.” He held my face in his hands and brought his lips to mine, and continued our kissed.