Chapter 18 (Part 1)

“You look so beautiful tonight.” I turned around and there he stood looking handsome in a tuxedo, holding a rose and handing it to me.

I couldn’t believe my eyes, Draco Malfoy stood before me looking as handsome as ever in his tuxedo.

“When did you do this? And what about that woman I heard you with here earlier?” my voice stammered while I tried to speak.

He laughed “Um actually there is something I need to tell you. There is someone else and I don’t love you anymore.”

My heart stopped beating, did I hear him right? Does he really not love me anymore and there really is another woman? So many questions filled my head but the only words that I could get out of my throat

 “Why?” my voice shook as I tried to hold back the heartbreak I felt at this moment.

“Stacy I never really loved you. The only reason I pretended to love and be interested in you was because of Potter. Did you really think I could love you I mean I’m Draco Malfoy, I can have any girl I want and getting you especially from Potter just proved that.” he smirked after saying these words.

I felt tears rush down my cheeks “This can’t be true! This isn’t who you are, I know Draco Malfoy and you are not him. You’re not the guy I fell in love with. Why? Why are you doing this?” my body started to shake uncontrollably from crying.

I stared up into his eyes the eyes that told me the exact truth that I wanted to know every time I looked into them but this time I couldn’t see anything in his eyes they were blank and something about them were just off.

“Stacy you’re pathetic, look at you, I mean you’re crying your eyes out and dressed beautifully because you thought we had something. I don’t love you and I never will.”

My heart felt as though it shattered to pieces at those last words, I broke, my knees couldn’t support me anymore and I felt to the floor. I felt hopeless as though the life I had left had been sucked out of me, I looked up trying to see through the tears in my eyes there was something off about Draco.

But before I could get a good look at him, he was gone. I didn’t care though, the one person I needed in my life broke my heart and left me. I was nothing to him just another trophy to add to his collection.

I stayed on the floor crying not caring if I stayed out there all night, it started to rain and I just hugged myself to keep warm. This couldn't be happening to me! I have lost everything that I ever loved, my parents, my friends, and now the one person that meant the most to me.

Suddenly I heard footsteps running towards me and felt warm arms come around me. I didn’t know who to expect but when I looked up at the face looking down on me I couldn’t help but control the sadness I felt turning into anger.

I looked up into his silver eyes "Stacy are you alright? What happened to you?" Draco said in a panicky voice.

I pushed myself up and away from him "You're asking what happened to me when you are the reason why I am like this. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about Draco. How can you stand there acting as though you are concerned for me after telling me all those horrible things." I said through my sobs.

Draco stared at me in horror but didn't say anything, I continued to cry on the floor wondering why he was even still here or even came back. "Draco why did you come back after what you told me. If you don't love me why did you come back?" I cried.

He took a step back and stood up letting his head hang down "Stacy I haven't spoken to you since in the kitchen earlier." My eyes widened as I looked into his, but what was weird is that this time I saw truth and love in them.

"Draco you said you never loved me, you told me I was just to prove you could have any girl you wanted. How could you say that?"

I took a step back from him "Stacy I do love you and I would never use you. You know I would never do something like that, you were all I could think of these past two weeks. I did all this for you." he pointed around us.

"I'm sorry but I can't trust you anymore Draco. Just leave me alone!” I yelled at him. I wanted to believe what he told me but there is only so much heartache I can take.

I ran to the edge of the garden and fell on my knees, I couldn’t move myself anymore I just laid on the ground and cried. I felt so broken now, like all life has left my body. After a couple of minutes I felt arms cradle me and pick up my body, I didn’t care who it was this time I just snuggled into their chest to get out of the cold and rain.

The arms placed me down on a bed and I looked around to find myself in my room, “Do you want me to get you anything?” I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Alexander standing above me “No. Just get out and leave me alone!” I cried pulling the blankets over my head. Once I heard the door closed I waved my hand making sure that it locked and cried from a broken heart. Is this how my life is supposed to go? Am I supposed to go through life as my father's weapon and have no one to love or love me back? The only thing that kept running through my mind before I fell asleep from the crying was "Was I meant for this?"

-----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, hope you liked the first part of this chapter. I know you all might be mad at me but I will be posting the second part tomorrow. I already have it typed, but I just wanted to put in a little teaser. Please comment and vote!