Chapter 5

I ran, I left him standing there and ran back to the castle. I could not think it was too much to take in. Draco was a deatheater, and he had to turn me into Voldemort. As I walked into the common room trying to figure out what I should do about Draco, I found Harry sitting on the couch.

I sat down next to him, “Hey why are you up so late?” he looked at me with relief in his eyes.

“Stacy where were you I was worried sick? Hermione came up to our room asking if I knew where you were because you never came to bed so I stayed up in here waiting for you.” I couldn’t tell Harry about Draco since Harry has been insisting that he knows Draco is a deatheater after seeing him in Diagon Alley acting strange with his mother.

“Oh sorry I worried you Harry I just needed some time to myself.”

Harry gave me a disbelieving look, but hugged me and I felt myself lean into him then he whispered in to my ear, “Stacy I am better let me prove it to you.” I didn’t know what Harry meant by that but I just nodded and told him goodnight.

Next Day:

It was dinner and classes had gone on as usual but I was still confused about Draco. I had avoided him all day and knew I couldn’t stand to face him, not knowing he is a part of using me for the wrong reasons, I just didn’t know if I should trust that he didn’t want to use me. I couldn’t fool myself though I wanted to be with him, I wanted to believe things could back to before I knew about his secret.

Hermione and the boys were talking about tomorrow since we would be going to Hogsmeade but I didn’t care listen until Harry was tapping  my shoulder that dinner was done.

“Are you alright you have seemed out of it all day today?”

“Yeah sorry I am fine just have a lot on my mind.”

We walked back to the common room and before I could walk to my bedroom and go to sleep Harry pulled me aside where no one could hear us, “Stacy I have been wanting to ask you something.”

My body went rigid as all the questions he would want to ask me rushed through my head. “Um do y-you want to come with me to Hogsmeade tomorrow?”

He practically whispered to me, “Aren’t you going with Hermione and Ron?” I couldn’t help but giggle at his flushed face.

“Well I was thinking we could spend some time alone and then meet up with them later.” I thought about it for a bit and remembered how much fun I would have with Harry before Hogwarts and he would help me get my mind off Draco for a bit.

I must have been thinking for awhile because Harry had a frown and started to turn away I grabbed his arm and turned him back towards me, “I would love to go to Hogsmeade with you tomorrow Harry.” I smiled at him and he hugged me tightly and told me he couldn’t wait to show me his favorite spots.

I told him goodnight at walked to my room, I laid down and started to feel horrible, I realized I didn’t feel anything more towards Harry than friendship anymore. I knew I made a terrible mistake about agreeing to go with Harry it almost seemed like a date. “What have I done?” was all I could say before I cried myself to sleep thinking about Draco , the boy who stole my heart.

Hogsmeade Day:

When I woke I walked straight to the bathroom to take a shower looking in the mirror not even recognizing the girl that stared back at me. My hair was a mess and my cheeks were stained with tears while my eyes were puffy and blood red.  Letting the hot water scald my skin I stayed in the shower for about an hour before Hermione knocked on the door asking if I would be ready soon because we were leaving for Hogsmeade in an hour.