Chapter 4

“Stacy! Stacy please wake up!”

I opened my eyes, but I didn’t see my bedroom as I expected, it looked like I was in a hospital room. I turned towards who screamed my name and my three friends were at my bedside, Harry was holding my hand and Ron was holding Hermione who looked like she was scared to death and crying.

I could not remember anything after running away from Malfoy, “Where am I?” Relief washed over Harry’s face as I sat up in bed.

“Harry what happened to me, the last thing I remember was running away from Dr-Malfoy.”

Hermione sat beside me on the bed and hugged me tightly, “Stacy! You’re in the hospital wing after you ran away I’m guessing you hit a wall. We found you on the floor with blood all over your face, you passed out from blood loss and we brought you here, but you have been asleep for two days. You have been screaming since yesterday though Stacy.”

I looked at her with confusion all over my face and she just stared down. So I looked towards Harry for answers, but he stared at the ground with his hands balled in fists, “What was I screaming, was it something horrible?”

Hermione held my hand in hers, “Stacy you were screaming like someone was using the cruciatus curse on you, but that’s not all.” I squeezed her hand to continue “I don’t know how to put this Stacy, but you were screaming out for Malfoy.”

I felt all color leave my face, I thought that dream felt real, but I couldn’t believe I screamed out Draco’s name.

“Is there something you need or want to tell us Stacy?” I did not want to tell them about my dream, but I knew I would tell them because I recognized the wizard that was cursing me as Voldemort from the stories that Harry has told me.

“I had a dream that seemed like it was real and Voldemort was in it.”

Once I said this Harry almost jumped on me, “What happened? Why was Voldemort in it? Did he do anything to you? Did he say anything to you?” Harry was shooting out so many questions like his life depended on it.

As I sat up in bed explaining my dream, Harry was holding me very tightly, I thought he might squeeze the life out of me.

After I explained to them my horrible dream, Harry looked at me, “Stacy I will not let anything happen to you. We will defeat Voldemort and you will not have to worry about being hurt.” I could not believe that Harry cared about me so much, but then again I knew all along.

The only thing is that I do not feel the same about Harry, I just could not tell him especially if he found out who I truly wanted to be with, but I know that will not happen after the incident.

They stayed in the hospital wing with me all day talking about what has been going on in classes, nothing exciting, but Ron did remind me that quidditch try outs were tomorrow. “Oh I forgot about quidditch try outs.”

“It’s ok Stacy if you cannot make it, we understand you are still recovering.” Harry told me putting his hand on my shoulder.

Madame Pomfrey walked over to us, “Miss Thompson, you are quite capable of trying out for quidditch, but I recommend that you stay here tonight and rest up for tomorrow.” I hugged Hermione next to me. I told the three of them goodnight, and waved bye as they walked out of the hospital wing, laying down on the bed all I could think about was my dream and what Malfoy had to do with Voldemort to be in it.

As I was contemplating ideas I heard a tapping on the window near my bed, I got up opened the window and saw a beautiful, black owl with green eyes I unwrapped the letter from its leg and let it back out the window. I sat on the bed unfolding the letter that had my name written in a beautifully, scripted handwriting: