Chapter 21

“Bye Dracy, I’ll see you later.” Pansy giggled leaving the table. I looked back at Cross “No Cross I won’t go on a date with you, I’m with Draco!” I shouted causing everyone to look towards me.

“But I love you Stacy!”

Draco shouted towards Cross “Be quiet you don’t even know her!”

I put my hand on Draco’s shoulder to calm him “Draco, he thinks he is in love with me because of the love potion.”

Draco looked between Cross and me “I thought your plan was to get him away from you not give him more reason to pursue you.” Draco snapped at me.

I removed my hand “It was supposed to make him obsessed with Pansy that is why I had you make her give it to him. The person who drinks it becomes infatuated with the person who gave them the-”

I shot up from the table and ran down to the dungeons catching Pansy before she could reach the Slytherin common room “Parkinson what did you do?!” I shouted towards her.

She just turned back to me and smiled “I haven’t the slightest idea what you might be talking about Riddle.”

I pulled my wand from my robes, anger rising inside of me “I will hurt you Parkinson, my last name isn’t a hoax. What did you do to the potion?” I managed to say through my clenched teeth.

Pansy flipped her hair back and laughed “I didn’t do anything to the potion, just gave it to Cross like you wanted me to. Now everything is as it should be before you came into the picture.”

I took a step towards her while she stepped back “Draco is mine, he is meant to be with me, but then you came along and did something to make him fall for you! I saw you put something into that drink, so I made sure that when you passed it to Draco and he passed it to me neither of us actually touched the cup. So since neither of us touched it when I gave it to Cross-”

“I was the last one to touch it which meant I gave it to him to become obsessed with me.” I interrupted her speech realizing why Cross came to me.

Pansy started to laugh “Now everything is back to normal I will have Draco back and you can have Cross, who I have heard is supposed to marry you anyways, right?”

I heard footsteps running in our direction, but I didn’t care, Pansy has messed with me for the last time “Parkinson!” I screamed before throwing her against the wall, using wandless magic so I didn’t need to be so close to her.

She landed on the floor looking terrified “Stacy are you alright? I just knew something was wrong after you left so I came to your side.” the voice brought even more anger to my body.

I turned to see Cross standing near me “Cross will you just be quiet. You’re under a love potion, you don’t care about me!” I turned back to Pansy who was trying to run away from my distraction “Locomotor mortis!” Pansy fell to the ground with her legs locked together.

“Stacy if you do anything you will get in trouble! I couldn’t bear to watch you get in trouble!” Cross yelled.

“And that is exactly what is happening right now.” the voice stopped me in my tracks.

“Do you not remember me mentioning that if you caused trouble you would be punished Ms. Riddle?”

I turned towards Snape “Yes professor I remember quite clearly.”

Professor McGonagall came running to his side “What is this? What is going on?”

“Minerva, could you please escort Ms. Parkinson and Mr. Cross to the infirmary. It seems Cross is under a love potion and Ms. Parkinson should be checked for any wounds.”